Newbie on here first time at Dalby today...

M9DBO
M9DBO Posts: 175
edited October 2014 in Routes
Hi all, been a lurker for a while.

Just got back into mountain biking after a few years and getting some fitness built up going out with my 10 year old Daughter. We went to Dalby for the first time today and got lost. Ended up on a family gruffalo trail next to kids in buggies. How is that possible?. We eventually ended up on some red runs after about an hour of tossing about trying to get our bearings. Noticed the proper entrance to the trails right next to where I'd parked the car when we got back to the car park. #whatatool.

It was a great day once we got going!
I am the Orange stereotype and loving it.

Comments

• Angus Young
    Angus Young Posts: 3,063
    Nothing wrong with getting lost. Just means you end up riding your bike longer while you sort yourself out, so it's all good. Mind you, I hope you weren't on the Gruffalo trail in full-face and body armour! :lol:
    All the gear, no idea and loving the smell of jealousy in the morning.
    Kona Process 134 viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12994607
  • M9DBO
    M9DBO Posts: 175
    Nothing wrong with getting lost. Just means you end up riding your bike longer while you sort yourself out, so it's all good. Mind you, I hope you weren't on the Gruffalo trail in full-face and body armour! :lol:

Ha. Don't even joke about that. We were a bit kitted up. We were getting some strange looks as we shot past. I just kept saying "this can't be right"
    I am the Orange stereotype and loving it.
  • Angus Young
    Angus Young Posts: 3,063
    You must have looked incredibly risk averse. Lol!
    All the gear, no idea and loving the smell of jealousy in the morning.
    Kona Process 134 viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12994607
  • Love the Dalby red, though I can understand missing the entrance if you're not looking for it!