Orbea Aqua 57cm 2009 Stolen 25/10 from Romsey, Hants

KatyR
KatyR Posts: 9
edited October 2014 in Road stolen
We had 5 bikes stolen from our garage in Romsey, Hampshire on 25th October 2014. Details of my partner's Orbea are as follows:

Orbea Aqua 57cm 2009, white frame, exposed carbon forks. Shimano Sora groupset.
Customised with green bar tape and an SDG saddle in white with a green tartan design.
It had Vittoria Rubino tyres fitted.
It was also fitted with just one Elite bottle cage, but this may have been removed. It also had blue Scott spd pedals.
It had damage to the drive side of the bike where my partner came off it. The damage is most obvious on the rear derailleur.

orbea2.jpg

Crime reference number 44140386468.

This was a highly calculated burglary in broad daylight, which one of our neighbours witnessed. The man who stole the bikes knew my partner's name and must have known that we had gone away for the weekend, so I imagine that this was someone local, but realistically, the bikes could end up anywhere. The man used a dark transit van and had brought an approximately 10 year old boy with him. The police have a good desription, but we just want to ensure that our bikes are returned to us safely.

3 of the bikes are completely custom builds, one of which is a prototype race BMX, so these are irreplaceable. Please see my other posts and if you see anything similar, don't hesitate to contact me (07515411167) or the police, using the crime reference number above.

Many thanks,
Katy

Comments