Tuesday, or my Monday

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited October 2014 in The bottom bracket
Back in the office, regret turning on the PC immediately given the number of emails containing problems that will mean my "to do" list will get nothing struck off. I also felt it was good to procrastinate and create this topic.

Off to another campus which means coffee on the way back!
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    I'm drowning in tea, beats working I guess. Sunny out but that's irrelevant to me as I can only just see the world from here. If I did venture out there's not much around here anyway. Bunking off early so it may not be completely dark when I leave.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Back in the office today, I much prefer working from home :roll:

On the plus side by being here I'm missing the outlaws who are up visiting today :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Close shave or well planned Arran?

Work rubbish followed by now helping out at the local musical that my eldest is in - fun times
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Monsoon for 4 hours now beautiful sunshine and all I can think of is sleep but that would be difficult to do with the noises in my head telling me to go out on my bike. Maybe evening/lights/crudder pedalling job later.

Off to cooketh the cottage pie for me and the toots.

Laters

PS matth - I helped out with the Polegate junior drama club with the pantomime 'Babes in the wood' one year, eons ago. It was a scream from start to finish.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    matthew h wrote:
    Close shave or well planned Arran?

I'm an old hand at avoiding the outlaws :lol:
    PS matth - I helped out with the Polegate junior drama club with the pantomime 'Babes in the wood' one year, eons ago. It was a scream from start to finish.

Why does that sound so wrong when you say it :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831

Should be good, wife is already up there, im just eating some cold dinner then off to help. As its a joint adult and kid show the hrs I think are a bit long, Especially as my lad is only nine (ie 2.30 - 9pm on Sunday)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I'm drowning in tea, beats working I guess.
    I rediscovered tea today after the coffee machine started churning out some right foul tasting slop. I'd nearly forgotten how good tea tastes and how little it makes me p1ss compared to coffee :)

Today has been a bit hectic with one minion skiving on a course. The pedal in and out was good and the new drivetrain is working fine. Got to get in tomorrow at 8am for a videoconference with the boss - who is several hours ahead so he doesn't have to get up at stupid o'clock :roll:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]