Excellent service from Mojo

davegriffiths
davegriffiths Posts: 102
edited October 2014 in MTB general
Just like to let everyone know about the excellent service I've received from Mojo
Had an issue with the rebound and CTD system on my 2013 Fox forks ,I contacted Mojo who asked for the serial and model number and pointed out there was a recall on these forks and if I removed them they would arrange collection .I received a email confirming collection the next day ,they were collected exactly when they stated they would
another email was received a day later telling me they were scheduled for inspection the next day
Forks arrived back today 2 working days later looking like new all at no cost
Very impressed

Comments

• rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    How long have you worked in the mojo marketing department?
  • I have nothing to do with Mojo ,just thought Id share my experience
  • .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    Have also had good experiences with Mojo. Like Merlin they seem professional and efficient but personable as well
  • shindig
    shindig Posts: 173
    Yip, mojo have very good customer service. As do TFTuned when I've had my Rockshox stuff serviced. Very customer focused.
  • Completely agree I have used TF for years and always been excellent ,the forks had to go to Mojo due to the recall but I would have no issues with recommending either
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Just for the sake of balance....I blame Wiggle!

Excellent service from TFtuned in both dealings with them especially the first time when they advised me how to DIY it rather than spend money with them.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.