Supersix Evo Hi Mod Racing Red 2014

mgwightman
mgwightman Posts: 5
edited October 2014 in Your road bikes
Hey All,

I've had this since April, but only recently picked up a new camera. I figured I'd take a bunch of shots for anyone looking to pick this frame up in the sales, as I spent a good few months looking for any photos of this colour in anything other than the press shots.

Bike is pretty much stock, although i swapped out the 100mm stem for 120mm. Steerer has been cut once to get rid of the stack of spacers above the conical spacer, then I recently moved everything down to the dust cap, I figured I'd make the most of being youngish and reasonably flexible.

I've put a good few thousand miles on this since picking it up, it is without a doubt way more bike than I am rider, a true dream to ride. My winter bike is a CAAD8 105, so the difference between ride quality is huge. I'm currently considering swapping the 105 over to either Rival or Force as I've fallen in love with doubletap.

I'm pretty lucky in that my work go a little further than the standard cycle to work scheme, and offer to pay for half of a whole host of items as part of a carbon reduction scheme, bikes included, so I picked this up for £1,800 which is absolutely ridiculous.

Anyway, enjoy.

TMokiJK.jpg
h8Q0rTG.jpg
pKa9RDY.jpg
gTnsJxP.jpg
v3URfMT.jpg
wGCE1qh.jpg
qqjJLBX.jpg
ZDRJzM0.jpg
HADubwS.jpg

Comments

• declan1
    declan1 Posts: 2,470
    That looks incredible - a slammed stem makes all the difference.

It's funny that your work are trying to reduce carbon by paying for a carbon bike :lol:

Road - Dolan Preffisio
    MTB - On-One Inbred

I have no idea what's going on here.
  • Lovely, may be tempted to try a white seatpost and stem.
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • Huge fan of the paint job. Doesn't hurt your eyes but is enough to stand out.

Top job
  • Miles253
    Miles253 Posts: 535
    Gorgeous ride! Aggressive as hell!
    Canyon Roadlite AL-Shamal Wheels-Centaur/Veloce Group
    Canyon Ult CF SL- Spin Koppenberg-Ultegra group
  • rob.m
    rob.m Posts: 89
    Lovely bike, everything about it looks perfect! :D
    It's never too late to become what you might have been...........
  • norvernrob
    norvernrob Posts: 1,447
    Sweet ride, another double tap fan here!
  • J273
    J273 Posts: 382
    Looks nice :D - What size is it?

Ta
  • Thanks for the comments!

Frame is a 52cm, you can usually guess the size of an Evo from the size of the block of colour above the "C" of Cannondale running down the fork. When you stare at almost every Evo on the internet, as I did for about a year before I picked this up, you'll get an eye for these things. I bloody love this bike.