Brakes?

Antm81
Antm81 Posts: 1,406
edited November 2014 in MTB general
Well after trying to sell my old trance for a while, it's not managed to reach a price I was happy with so I'm going to strip it and sell the parts. All the big ticket items such as forks, wheel set etc will be sold but some of the finishing kit is going to migrate in to the hoodoo such as grips.

The hoodoo currently has the stock tented Auriga comps on, are these much worse than the elixir 7s coming off the trance as I don't expect I'll get much more than £30 for the elixirs?

Thanks

Comments

• Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    Nice, you've got some girls on your bike you're flogging.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Antm81 wrote:
    Well after trying to sell my old trance for a while, it's not managed to reach a price I was happy with so I'm going to strip it and sell the parts. All the big ticket items such as girls, wheel set etc will be sold but some of the finishing kit is going to migrate in to the hoodoo such as grips.

The hoodoo currently has the stock tented Auriga comps on, are these much worse than the elixir 7s coming off the trance as I don't expect I'll get much more than £30 for the elixirs?

Thanks
    I believe this is not quite legal
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Antm81
    Nice, you've got some girls on your bike you're flogging.

I do, or in a world without apples predictive text and my fat fingers I have forks. :roll:
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    You forked the girls?

Are the Elixirs taperbore or older, if they are older I'd use them, if they are TP I think I'd probably sell them!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Antm81
    The Elixirs were taperbore, ended up selling them for more than I thought they were worth. Shimano Alivio M446's will be fitted when they come off my trance instead with the Tektros going to my daughter Carrera Vulcan that she's getting for Christmas.