cycle surgery moan

Lambretta_Special
Lambretta_Special Posts: 52
edited October 2014 in Road buying advice
Ok after the bike I ordered off them travelling half way round the country and waiting weeks for it to arrive only to find they had sized me up wrong I ended up buying from my lbs with a better deal.

Ordered a bontrager track pump off them the other day and it has been delivered to a neighbouring house. I say that as it is currently EMPTY :(

Ok its more ukmail's fault but cycle surgery choose to use this known incompetent company so I have no pump.

I should of stuck to chain reaction, for the sake of saving a fiver the hassle of signing up with cs and the hassle of delivery or to rephrase "no delivery"

I won't be bothering using them again .
rant over.

Comments

• imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    It's actually your fault - cos if you hadn't bought from them, none of this would have happened...
  • Imposter wrote:
    It's actually your fault - cos if you hadn't bought from them, none of this would have happened...

Your right . Never thought of it that way :D
  • Percy Vera
    Percy Vera Posts: 1,103
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I blame Wiggle.

This wouldn't happen with Wiggle.

Cos Wiggle would've advertised the pump for £2, then not sell it to you.... :D
  • Mr Dog
    Mr Dog Posts: 643
    ... still upset about the wheels gents.. everyone makes an error...at least with Wiggle you'd have been able to track your item :D
    Why tidy the house when you can clean your bike?
  • Result. New neighbour to be fetched my pump round this morning :D
  • Look on the bright side - Cycle Surgery have introduced you to new neighbours. What service!
  • DKay
    DKay Posts: 1,652
    Preview?imageID=84688&generatorTypeID=&panels=&text0=Not%20sure%20if%20the%20original%20post&text1=is%20a%20joke%20or%20not.&text2=&text3=
  • gozzy
    gozzy Posts: 640
    How did they manage to deliver a track pump to an empty house?
  • giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    dear oh dear
  • dwanes
    dwanes Posts: 954
    That is a proper moan. Are you a Wife?

Get over it.
  • You have to contact UKmail and ask them to provide you with a copy of the signature which they should have collected upon delivery. Once they fail to do so, as they don't have one, you can contact Cyclesurgery and let them know that the item was not received, without going into the details... it's none of their business... you didn't receive the item and that's all they need to know.
    Deal with the two separately.
    left the forum March 2023
  • dwanes wrote:
    That is a proper moan. Are you a Wife?

Get over it.

How ironic, you bitch moan about a moan.
    Get over it ;)
  • Gozzy wrote:
    How did they manage to deliver a track pump to an empty house?

Its getting renovated. New owners are hardly ever there.