Forum home Road cycling forum The cake stop

Prolific authors

ugo.santaluciaugo.santalucia Posts: 25,689
edited October 2014 in The cake stop
Apparently with her 42nd autobiography, Katie Price has written more volumes than Shakespeare... there you go... :mrgreen:

Posts

  • pblakeneypblakeney Posts: 14,149
    Quantity over quality.

    Sums Ms. Price up.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • laurentianlaurentian Posts: 1,773
    Must be the only person ever to have written more books than she's read.
    Wilier Izoard XP
  • pdstsppdstsp Posts: 1,264
    Who on earth buys them? (Apart from me of course)
  • pdstsp wrote:
    Who on earth buys them? (Apart from me of course)

    That's a good question... the same lot who watch celebrities eating insects on TV, I guess
  • capt_slogcapt_slog Posts: 3,443
    When it says 42 autobiographies, are sure that it just doesn't mean 42 copies of the same book? Perhaps she types each one out to order.


    The older I get, the better I was.

  • pblakeneypblakeney Posts: 14,149
    Capt Slog wrote:
    When it says 42 autobiographies, are sure that it just doesn't mean 42 copies of the same book? Perhaps she types each one out to order.
    Probably the 42nd edition of the same book. I imagine.
    An update every 2 months of everything of note that has happened?
    A line per edition then?
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,868
    pblakeney wrote:
    Capt Slog wrote:
    When it says 42 autobiographies, are sure that it just doesn't mean 42 copies of the same book? Perhaps she types each one out to order.
    Probably the 42nd edition of the same book. I imagine.
    An update every 2 months of everything of note that has happened?
    A line per edition then?

    Is it a book per husband?
  • pblakeney wrote:
    Capt Slog wrote:
    When it says 42 autobiographies, are sure that it just doesn't mean 42 copies of the same book? Perhaps she types each one out to order.
    Probably the 42nd edition of the same book. I imagine.
    An update every 2 months of everything of note that has happened?
    A line per edition then?
    Is that not a diary?.
    'Hello to Jason Isaacs'
  • arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Most of her books appear to be kids books, probably more her level of intelligence :lol:

    https://www.goodreads.com/author/list/139508.Katie_Price
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

    seanoconn
  • The woman who actually writes them thought they sold on "quality", so released one or two under her own name.

    Under 1% of the sales.
  • MichaelWMichaelW Posts: 2,226
    It takes fewer monkeys to type a Katie Price volume.
Sign In or Register to comment.