Tell me why I don't like Mondays

Sleeper Cell
Sleeper Cell Posts: 105
edited October 2014 in The bottom bracket
Tell me why?

Seem like any other day of the week to me. Just a bit of a shock getting up, but on balance I won't feel this energetic until next Monday.

I'm having the new secreatry in the stationary cupboard after lunch so at least I have something to look forward to.

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning folks,
    Boss is off today so at least I'll get some peace and quiet, or so I thought. Grumpy the office dwarf is more grumpy than usual and keeps trying to cough his lungs out. Seeing as he was sick all last week I've been my usual sympathetic self and told him to go home before he infects the rest of us and I really can't be arsed to deal with his stroppiness. I think it would be better all round if we had him shot. If he was an animal he would have been put out of his misery, because he's human we have to make him suffer. Makes no sense to me.
    Son is off school as he still can't move his neck. I was all for kicking him out the door and telling him to get on with it. EPO was rather more sympathetic and told him to stay at home.
    Haven't even had a cup of tea yet, I may have to kill someone.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Sun is shining and I have been playing with bikes.

Zen is helping with tyre changing, although lack of thumbs is a bit of a problem :D

DSC03061.jpg
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Quiet in here isn't it.

In bike withdrawal as not been on one for over 5 days now. Will MTFU and cycle in tomorrows 'storm' (South East storm - rain and 20 mph winds).

After surviving yesterday I'm ready for anything. Met a friend of my folks who owns a 9st Alaskan Malamute - like a wolf but bigger. I was given the job of amusing it with a tennis ball and some dog biscuits and thankfully I still have all of my limbs. Luckily it was a right softy.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Jokes, my forecast has 30mph winds and 50mph gusts. I WIN, everything is a competition as I am losing in the football stakes.

Finally sorted out my flexi/toil sheet today since August I managed to amass 60 hours too many (besides what I managed to hide) I got a lecture, bad behaviour, thank you for ensuring this dept runs without you we would be in trouble now go sort out the stuff and don't do it again speech.

Love big dogs
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    It's f*cking Short Assessment time again innit?

Monday is nearly into Tuesday.

Set of at 'oh my god it's early' time today. Pitch black, pi$$ing down. Cruised until employee number two (back at the yard and surprisingly early) decided to knock a barrel of oil over in the back of the van - all 50 litres just because everything went smoothly and despite the weather.
    Clean the van, clean the yard, clean everything. Employee No2 was late home.

I'll be much happier this time next week as this week is going to be a monster.

@T47 - is Zen any good at motorcycle maintenance?

laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!