Cannondale CAAD8 105 2015

chemicalviking
chemicalviking Posts: 284
edited October 2014 in Your road bikes
Took delivery of this a couple of days ago , put my campag wheels on so far and I've been a tart and ordered an fsa stem with green stripe and I'm going to change the bar tape as it feels itchy . Not had a proper ride out yet so I'm looking forward to Sunday :-) oh and the blue speedplay pedals where ment for my defy 2 so won't be staying on lol
Yes the green version are on order lol

5BCFC245-0C0A-4EF3-9AAD-1B6ABF2E618C.jpg

Comments

• dwanes
    dwanes Posts: 954
    Nice looking bike, don't tart it up too much,
    The frame looks Ace and good enough on its own you don't need any extra colour to distract from it.
  • dwanes wrote:
    Nice looking bike, don't tart it up too much,
    The frame looks Ace and good enough on its own you don't need any extra colour to distract from it.

I agree with you the frame is definitely a winner and should be left to speak for itself and the 54cm with myself 5ft 10 is perfect fit . Not sure about my white vittoria rubino pro' s now though might change them for the plain black versions.
  • sparky24
    sparky24 Posts: 195
    I would go with black tyres just to finish it off :) nice bike.
  • Nice
  • fleshtuxedo
    fleshtuxedo Posts: 1,853
    Good colour scheme and a nice looking bike. +1 for black tyres.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Dump everything that isn't black and change it for black - the 'Dale green is lovely so show it off.

Some black deep rim wheels would also work brilliant on that. And some brand new unused mint Rival shifters that may be available from me for next to nothing .........
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Thanks for the comments guys glad you like it , can't go upgrading too much missus will string me up but a nice set of cosmics or visions would be nice ;-)