Lezyne Caddy Sack S or M

jpower
jpower Posts: 554
edited October 2014 in Road buying advice
Was wondering whether a small would fit a small pump, tube, mini tool and tyre levers? Or is the medium not much bigger and a safer bet? So long as it fits into the middle pocket I don't mind, want to ditch my oversized saddlebag, too noisy as well.

Comments

• I have the medium caddy sack and it fits a mini tool, extra CO2 cartridge, tyre levers and an inner tube. I am sure with a bit of rearrangement i could fit another inner tube. It would only fit a pump if it was about the same length of the tyre levers. I really like it size wise and (touch wood) has never jumped off the bike when riding over rough ground

HTH
    Will
  • Not used the Lezyne, but have used similar and found the welded seems split after a while. Now I just use a kids pencil case, cheaper and stronger.
  • jpower
    marshall_a wrote:
    Not used the Lezyne, but have used similar and found the welded seems split after a while. Now I just use a kids pencil case, cheaper and stronger.
    Good idea and I sure got plenty of those pencil cases lying around.
  • kingstonian
    kingstonian Posts: 2,847
    I have the medium, does the job nicely. It comfortably holds one spare tube, tyre levers, repair kit, multi tool, and if I wanted could put my phone in it too. It also slips neatly into a back pocket - not sure if the large version would.
  • flasher
    flasher Posts: 1,734
    I use a neoprene hard drive case picked up from PC world for a fiver, and it works a treat, holds a spare tube, tyre levers, repair kit, multi tool, cash and keys, and fits in the back pocket with ease.

l_10491098_002.jpg

If it had Rapha printed on it they could charge 40 quid
  • jpower
    very true :-) Sure you could get iron on letters :-)