Rain glove recommendations?Plus SW London cyclists are slow.

cookeeemonster
cookeeemonster Posts: 1,991
edited October 2014 in Commuting chat
Before I go splash out on some thought I'd get some rain glove recommendations from you lot.

My sealskinz ultra grip are falling apart after 2 years use and I'd like something better. To be fair they were great in the cold and wet...but not breathable - and the insides were always wet after taking them off in all but the coldest weather...which meant after a couple of uses they smelt bad (my main complaint) They are a mega faff to turn inside out to dry too for some reason...so basically I'd like something breathable.

I don't get cold hands so don't need something mega warm, a spring/autumn glove would probably be fine, so what do you lot wear? Waterproof or water resistant but warm and breathable like the gabba? Goretex? (Like the gore countdown)

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• meanredspider
    meanredspider Posts: 12,337
    2 threads in 5 minutes. I'm guessing it's wet in the UK today... :wink:
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • 2 threads in 5 minutes. I'm guessing it's wet in the UK today... :wink:

Saw that one 30s after I posted :)

Right, it's a fight to the death...who can get more replies!! I'm losing at the mnute...:(
  • meanredspider
    meanredspider Posts: 12,337
    Right, it's a fight to the death...who can get more replies!! I'm losing at the mnute...:(

Change the title to "Helmet wearers are idiots, disc brakes are for pussies and the Scottish were cheated in the referendum" (you get the idea) - that should do the trick :wink:
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • Right, it's a fight to the death...who can get more replies!! I'm losing at the mnute...:(

Change the title to "Helmet wearers are idiots, disc brakes are for pussies and the Scottish were cheated in the referendum" (you get the idea) - that should do the trick :wink:

Done. :P
  • Cheat! (also *doh!*)