The 'Where tf is the Saturday' Saturday thread on Saturday

pinno
pinno Posts: 52,089
edited October 2014 in The bottom bracket
Evening.

No PL action. San Marino hold England to only 5-0. I reckons Germany would have added a 0 to the 5 if they had played them, such is the standard of British footy.

Saturday night TV is officially shyte tonight.

Weather is good here - it's piddlin' down in the Souf.

T47 needs to update us on the Isetta.
Arran needs to explain his absence or his ankle bracelet will get the cops out.
Matthewfalle goes away for a while, come's back and it's plainly obvious he needs counselling along with Finchy:
viewtopic.php?f=30005&t=12967938&start=60#p19153778
Personally, I think he's spent time in Aggieboy's basement and not come out of it too well.
Tim Wand is back in the mix recently - where have you been? It's today's big question.
Capt Slog is another absentee, god help his liver if he's met up with matth who's celebrating finishing the brewery qualifications.
Stevo's lurking - probably inspecting the 'big' ladies in another thread, methinks he needs a blow up device installed in the man cave; lines away sean will give good advice.

See you somewhere in the forum.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Haaaaay yeeeew guys
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    Haaaaay yeeeew guys

That be Suffolk for hello, that be. I used google to translate Soffolk to Weest Cuntry. Real 'andy that.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    You missed Germany losing 2 -0 to Poland them....
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Arran needs to explain his absence or his ankle bracelet will get the cops out.

I was out watching the Aldershot Military Wives Choir :mrgreen:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    T47 needs to update us on the Isetta.

Not done any work on it, just been driving it for the last month, took it to the car meet, spent most of my time fettlin' bikes.

Preparing walls for the new car port and art port. Work in progress, we have drawn some blue lines on the concrete :D

What day is it?
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    team47b wrote:

What day is it?
    I think the OP has given you a subtle clue :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]