Friday

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited October 2014 in The bottom bracket
It is nearly the weekend. I hope that Stevo is suffering, Arran has come colouring, Matthew H has some extra studying, V68 is paying for lunch in twickers and that it is raining in Portugal. Pina missed the morning views when dropping the children off.

Enjoy yourselves ladies, gents and others
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    sa0u823e wrote:
    it is raining in Portugal.

This will cheer you up, it is!

EDIT: it stopped :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    My job really doesn't excite me that much believe me :lol:
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Arran has come colouring

Morning.

Colouring and counting all done on the hospital tender so back to business as usual :wink:

Early finish too seeing as it's Friday so all in all not a bad day :D
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    I bought the lunch in Twickenham yesterday and I will also be paying for todays fry up. I don't like owing people money. ;-)
    Hospital tender must be a lot of money, did you have to use specially approved extra special germ free crayons? Then charge accordingly. When I was having chemo they were getting costings to have the room redecorated and some cupboards put in. Quotes were coming in well over £25k because they had to have 'special' cupboards, looked like kitchen units to me.
    Not much to report today. Lovely ride in this morning, pretty enough that I stopped to take pictures. Nothing exciting happening at work today, other than the Fryday fry up. Should I take a picture for Piña?
    Might go out for a drink tonight.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Matthew H has some extra studying

Final bit done and handed in last night (if I pass)!

So a free weekend
  • Flâneur
    matthew h wrote:
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Matthew H has some extra studying

Final bit done and handed in last night (if I pass)!

So a free weekend

I saw, and well done, I just had a smidgeon of hope you had a little extra to do. If I have to suffer so should everyone else.

Does Arran not use colouring pencils?
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Hospital tender must be a lot of money, did you have to use specially approved extra special germ free crayons? Then charge accordingly. When I was having chemo they were getting costings to have the room redecorated and some cupboards put in. Quotes were coming in well over £25k because they had to have 'special' cupboards, looked like kitchen units to me.

Normal crayons will suffice :lol:

We do the building services so all of the pipework and the electrical installations so yes it runs into millions but not as much money as the main contractors (builders) who are responsible for all the bricks and sticks stuff, their tenders are :shock: :shock: :shock:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • arran77
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Does Arran not use colouring pencils?

Yep, proper children's colouring pencils as well :lol:

owlXEs.jpg

Sometimes if I'm feeling really rebellious I use the marker pens as well but I'm not meant to :shock:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    sa0u823e wrote:
    I hope that Stevo is suffering,
    Not as much as you'd like me to :) I was rather restrained despite eating in a room that had floor to ceiling wine bottles - some sort of matthew h heaven room. Could do with a bit more sleep though.

Unfortunately work is not really helping things despite the lack of a decent hangover. Roll on the weekend.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Not as much as you'd like me to :) I was rather restrained despite eating in a room that had floor to ceiling wine bottles - some sort of matthew h heaven room. Could do with a bit more sleep though.

Unfortunately work is not really helping things despite the lack of a decent hangover. Roll on the weekend.

Fagot
  • Flâneur
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Not as much as you'd like me to :) I was rather restrained despite eating in a room that had floor to ceiling wine bottles - some sort of matthew h heaven room.

Failure
    Quitter
    Let down

next time send someone else

Todays lunch, Chicken, Bacon, Avocado and a basil/oil drizzle washed down with the orange san pellegrino.
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • veronese68
    Did you have lunch with Stevo? After the slating my fry up picture received I went for a bit of a change today. So, black pudding was had, with bacon, 'shrooms, egg, tomatoes, toast and brown sauce. I skipped the fried slice and the beans to make it a lighter meal. Washed down with a mug of tea strong enough to stand a spoon in.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Did you have lunch with Stevo? After the slating my fry up picture received I went for a bit of a change today. So, black pudding was had, with bacon, 'shrooms, egg, tomatoes, toast and brown sauce. I skipped the fried slice and the beans to make it a lighter meal. Washed down with a mug of tea strong enough to stand a spoon in.

Wot. No sausages? :shock:
  • veronese68
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Wot. No sausages? :shock:
    No, I was castigated so severely I thought I'd keep it healthy this time.
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    sa0u823e wrote:

Fagot
    My liver tried to make a break for it after the seventh glass of plonk :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    sa0u823e wrote:

Fagot
    My liver tried to make a break for it after the seventh glass of plonk :)

Please see the answer above
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,359
    All you need is one colour Arran - copper. It's the stuff we should be making surfaces and light switches in Hospitals out of, not SS.

I officially exceeded last year's mileage today on a glorious sunny morning with not a lot of wind but that feeling was tinged with sadness as it is definitely my last ride on the summer bike (sniff).

Tomorrow the Oh has thing one and thing two (they are almost tame) and I am free as a bird. Might take in a game of footy - that will increase the home support numbers by at least 25%.

laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    I officially exceeded last year's mileage today on a glorious sunny morning with not a lot of wind
    If you'd had a proper fry up you could have had a tail wind. :P
  • arran77
    All you need is one colour Arran - copper. It's the stuff we should be making surfaces and light switches in Hospitals out of, not SS.

:roll:

Blue for cold water, red for hot water and brown for, well you guess :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:

Have you ever got them mixed up? :)
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

Have you ever got them mixed up? :)

That could be entertainting :lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antimicrobial_properties_of_copper[]Hot and cold taps? Uh...was referring to this after listening to a radio prog on 4/url]
  • arran77
    [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antimicrobial_properties_of_copper[]Hot and cold taps? Uh...was referring to this after listening to a radio prog on 4/url]

The pipework is copper :wink:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    arran77 wrote:

The pipework is copper :wink:

Well that's fine then - no bugs in the pipework, just on all the other surfaces and the ductwork.
    The moral of this is - Don't go on holiday in West Africa and don't get ill.
  • Flâneur
    why are we still talking on Friday? I thought it was Sunday? has the weekend only just begun?
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • arran77
    sa0u823e wrote:
    why are we still talking on Friday? I thought it was Sunday? has the weekend only just begun?

No one bothered to start a Sunday thread so we might as well still talk about Friday :D

seanoconn