Forum home Mountain biking forum The Crudcatcher

Finally Friday!!

thekickingmulethekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited October 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!!

TFI Friday!

All I have to do is get to 4pm without murdering someone, and all should be ok. I then have a concert this evening that I've organised, but that will (hopefully) look after itself.

I'm then off until Tuesday, wooo.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Posts

  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,351
    For a change, the please see signature is good news :)

    Mba finished unless I've c0cked up the final bit - all being well I should find out early December. Between now and then I'm going to concentrate on drinking, cycling and whores

    Today is an early conference call shouting thing followed work meh followed by the pub
  • welshkevwelshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

    I think there should be some sort of electric shock system that makes people look in their rear view mirror every 15 seconds or something so that they don't sit in the outside land of the motorway doing 65mph holding everyone else [email protected]

    other than that, bike's in the car and I'm off to cwmcarn after work.

    laters
  • matthew h wrote:
    For a change, the please see signature is good news :)

    Mba finished unless I've c0cked up the final bit - all being well I should find out early December. Between now and then I'm going to concentrate on drinking, cycling and whores

    Today is an early conference call shouting thing followed work meh followed by the pub
    Great news. Drink responsibly now ;)
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 22,780 Lives Here
    Happy fried dead pig day,
    Lovely morning, if a bit chilly. Ground mist in the park and the deer were a bit frisky. Lots of big stags bellowing at each other and photographers. Haven't seen a photographer being chased yet this year which is a little disappointing as its great entertainment.
    Fry up later. Until the tea and annoying my boss.
  • The RookieThe Rookie Posts: 27,747
    Steady start to the day, off to Cannock later but just realised the front tyre isn't seated right, so it's deflate and try again time with no track pump!
  • Chunkers1980Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    If bike goes in/on car, car has track pump in. There's a lesson for ya!
  • The RookieThe Rookie Posts: 27,747
    haha, indeed, but I'm not taking my car to Cannock as we are lift sharing from work, so hadn't bothered (despite having 3 track pumps!)

    EDIT: 3 mins in the disabled loo, some of the nice handwash foam we have as a lubricant and the tyre went on no problem at all.....
  • bg13bg13 Posts: 4,598
    welshkev wrote:
    morning all,

    I think there should be some sort of electric shock system that makes people look in their rear view mirror every 15 seconds or something so that they don't sit in the outside land of the motorway doing 65mph holding everyone else [email protected]

    other than that, bike's in the car and I'm off to cwmcarn after work.

    laters

    Audi? :roll:

    Well done MatthewH!

    Hola beeetches! Half day today, job avoidance fail this morning so will be busy for the next few weeks, D'oh!

    Other than that the near future will involve foods, boozes and loafing.

    toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

    Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 41,702
    Evening Twunts,

    On the train home. Just avoided a hangover after last night but an evening of serious CBA is on the cards :)
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter

    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Oh MaroneOh Marone Posts: 261
    Thank fark its the weekend. Had a large bacon and egg tiger baguette this morning which made work just about bearable. And I shall be mostly relaxing in front of the tv having one or three rum and cokes. Run out of Captain Morgans spiced rum during poker night last weekend so one of my mates went on an emergency run to tescos and came back with a bottle of this. Tastes like a rum Jack Daniels

    rum_bac37.jpg
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,351
    bg13 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    morning all,

    I think there should be some sort of electric shock system that makes people look in their rear view mirror every 15 seconds or something so that they don't sit in the outside land of the motorway doing 65mph holding everyone else [email protected]

    other than that, bike's in the car and I'm off to cwmcarn after work.

    laters

    Audi? :roll:

    Well done MatthewH!

    Hola beeetches! Half day today, job avoidance fail this morning so will be busy for the next few weeks, D'oh!

    Other than that the near future will involve foods, boozes and loafing.

    toodles

    Cheers! (Can't be arsed to edit)
Sign In or Register to comment.