Thursday

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited October 2014 in The bottom bracket
Woke up when to the ER sat there got prodded and poked now home 'sick' well pain waiting for bloods to come back. Bad start to the weekend
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    That doesn't sound ideal, hope you feel better soon.
    It's still sunny here so I'm hoping to make it down to Twickenham to have lunch with the Mrs. Amazing how I can get there in half the time it takes me to get back. Combination of wind direction, very slight incline, full belly and motivation I think.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,456
    Afternoon,

Nearly over the man flu.

Never mind avocado is sandwiches, I am going properly London posh tonight. Off to a Michelin starred eaterie to do the 'tasting' menu - that'll be 7 courses with a different glass of wine to go with each one. We just signed an extension to our main advisor's contract so I'm not paying :) Why I've got my cycling gear ready for tomorrow morning I don't quite know...I will be applying for a jog as Mr h's apprentice shortly.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I will be applying for a jog as Mr h's apprentice shortly.

not sure what a jog does :lol:
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    *cough* gayer :P
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Off to a Michelin starred eaterie to do the 'tasting' menu - that'll be 7 courses with a different glass of wine to go with each one.

Afternoon.

Been busy this morning counting and colouring in more stuff on this hospital I'm pricing, nearly done though so normal loafing will resume soon :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I started drinking too early...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

You'd fit right in then.
  • Flâneur
    Let us know if it's a recommendation Stevo always like enjoying the benefits of London when I'm down.

Wish I had man flu
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • arran77
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Wish I had man flu

Why, what you got instead?

You've not been associating with that Simon bloke and got Ebola from him have you :shock:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Let us know if it's a recommendation Stevo always like enjoying the benefits of London when I'm down.

Wish I had man flu
    Will do.

I may even send arran a pic as it sound right up his street :)
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Afternoon,

Nearly over the man flu.

Never mind avocado is sandwiches, I am going properly London posh tonight. Off to a Michelin starred eaterie to do the 'tasting' menu - that'll be 7 courses with a different glass of wine to go with each one. We just signed an extension to our main advisor's contract so I'm not paying :) Why I've got my cycling gear ready for tomorrow morning I don't quite know...I will be applying for a jog as Mr h's apprentice shortly.

Here by chance?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/trave ... hands.html
  • Flâneur
    Nothing that tropical, just got muscle pains to the extent I can't really move anything that is connected around the neck, told I look funny when I do mind. the doctors got worried for meningitis this morning which was nice of them.

Plenty worse out there.

Got any colouring books for me to look at?

Missed the departmental meeting thank god
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Afternoon,

Nearly over the man flu.

Here by chance?
    Not quite...here.

Thankfully they wouldn't let peasants like Arran in :)
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

You'd fit right in then.

you have got the job
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Afternoon,

Nearly over the man flu.

Here by chance?
    Not quite...here.

Even if they did I couldn't afford those prices :shock:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Afternoon,

Nearly over the man flu.

Here by chance?
    Not quite...here.

Even if they did I couldn't afford those prices :shock:
    Can't be that good, they can't even spell Alan.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Looks like one of those places you come out of hungry and looking for a chip shop.
  • Stevo_666
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Looks like one of those places you come out of hungry and looking for a chip shop.
    Nah, there were so many calories in the wine I feel full now :)
  • Stevo_666
    sa0u823e wrote:

Wish I had man flu
    Recommended - though it wasn't my money and host chose the wine as he knew more than the sommelier, flash git.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,320
    Bed time! Thursday is over. Friday tomorrow. Bike ride weather willing.

Night.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • arran77
    Ballysmate wrote:

When you can see more plate than food I reckon your being conned :wink:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

Difficult to be conned when you're not paying :wink:
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

Difficult to be conned when you're not paying :wink:

This is true :lol:

seanoconn