Chilly Chuesday

Sleeper Cell
Sleeper Cell Posts: 105
edited October 2014 in The bottom bracket
Brrrrr. It was a bit Brass Monkeys this morning. Didn't top my epic 9.7 mile commute though; I'm hardcore.

Today I have appointed myself Office Moderator. I shall be taking a close look at everything that goes on and I'll be targeting certian 'trouble-makers'. A chap in the room next door is getting a bit 'fruity' with his language.

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Morning.

So another man down today, see you after your 'holiday' if you're reading this Colin :lol:

Another day of colouring in and counting beckons for me :roll:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    go get them sleeper cell.

Today, please see signature (obviously)
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Definitely feeling rather more autumnal out there. Nice ride in this morning interrupted momentarily by a very large stag blocking my path. He walked out of the bracken in front of me and just stood there blocking the path. His antlers were about the same width as the path and I had right of way so I shouted at him to get out of my fookin' road and d locked the cnut as I squeezed through the gap. Alternatively, I stopped rather quickly and waited whilst praying he didn't want to head in my direction. He was a very big chap with very large pointy bits on his head. Fortunately after a brief pause he carried on through the bracken.
    Don't think it'll be too busy in the office today. I might go for a stroll down to Sainsbury's at lunchtime and top up my biscuit stash. That will be enough excitement for me.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • Veronese68 wrote:
    Definitely...get out of my fookin' road...d locked the cnut as I squeezed through the...very big chap with very large pointy bits on his head. I might go for a stroll down to Sainsbury's at lunchtime....and upwards
    Right-o. Stop that. We'll have no more fruitiness in this forum please. I don't have a banning stick but I do have a real stick that works just as well.
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    decidedly chilly in the discuss the website at the moment
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Lets warm things up then. :lol:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,604
    Aargh, why am I so tired? Even coffee is having a limited effect and random people are annoying me in the office. Worse still there's no PL footy for another week and a half so I can't poke too much fun at the supporters of crap teams for a while now :D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    I am going to give Arran's boss a ring - if he doesn't get any more colouring in to do soon, he'll end up on his 'holidays'.

Not much to say. Bit nippy. Sun is shining.

Bye.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    get him an intermediate colour by numbers Pina
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Doing a bit of exterior house painting as it is now the season for outdoor activities, chilly 27c today, got the 'summer' bike out too :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • arran77
    I am going to give Arran's boss a ring - if he doesn't get any more colouring in to do soon, he'll end up on his 'holidays'.

Bye.

Ive done nothing wrong :wink:

Incidentally my boss is off for the next two weeks and I'm being far more productive than normal :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    arran77 wrote:

Bye.

Incidentally my boss is off for the next two weeks and I'm being far more productive than normal :lol:

are you ok?
  • arran77
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

Bye.

are you ok?

I think it just proves that managers are superfluous :lol:

seanoconn
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    Working from home at the moment, but heating not working and it appears to be warmer outside. Brrr.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    Joelsim wrote:
    Working from home at the moment, but heating not working and it appears to be warmer outside. Brrr.

Set fire to the kitchen table.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • arran77
    Joelsim wrote:

Set fire to the kitchen table.

Amateur advice that Piña :roll:

Set fire to your work instead :wink:

seanoconn
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    @v... Being looked over as potential stag totty no doubt...and rejected
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Mikey23 wrote:
    @v... Being looked over as potential stag totty no doubt...and rejected
    Very glad I was rejected then, he was big bugger.