The its definitely not kicking of here thread

simonhead
simonhead Posts: 1,399
edited October 2014 in The bottom bracket
http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40010&t=12989783

Guy posted this 4 days ago and hasnt had a single response! Not one.
Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    I'm not surprised, look where he posted it. I've never been into that part of the forum before today and don't feel any richer for having visited now.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Does seem to be like the Carlsberg Complaints Office over there.
  • simonhead
    Wasnt an area of the forum i have delved into. I know BB can get a bit quiet but its down right odd in there. Surely this guy requires some input, alas i am about as technical as a spoon when it comes to bicycle componentry.
  • I hate it when the last word of a post is 'Discuss'...

It makes me feel like he wants us to be his bitches and do as he says... :oops:
  • simonhead
    http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40013&t=12990248

And another that has had no answers, this time in a busier section of the forum
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    I hate it when the last word of a post is 'Discuss'...

It makes me feel like he wants us to be his bitches and do as he says... :oops:
    I know what you mean.

Now get off your @rse and go and arrest someone, my taxes pay your wages b!tch!
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I'm not surprised, look where he posted it. I've never been into that part of the forum before today and don't feel any richer for having visited now.

A whole new section of the forum for mischief making :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • "however I fail to see why I would move away from the 4000s if the end result is a slower more difficult ride"

He already did. I'm tempted to tell him that.
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    He just wants a long drawn out argument. he should come on the MTB section and talk about suspension, he'd love that.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Are you lost Sonic? The weirdest long argument in MTB must be the one about what type of riding a new helmet is for.
    Just noticed there is even a ProCycling Office forum, that really is tumbleweed central. I doubt messing about is tolerated in there.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Are you lost Sonic? The weirdest long argument in MTB must be the one about what type of riding a new helmet is for.
    Just noticed there is even a ProCycling Office forum, that really is tumbleweed central. I doubt messing about is tolerated in there.

I bet they call interlopers 'W@nkers' as well. :lol:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    simonhead wrote:
    http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40013&t=12990248

And another that has had no answers, this time in a busier section of the forum

At least he said:

"I leave the last week of November, so you've got plenty of time to think of 'advice' (or abuse) :lol:"
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    There is a definite feel of mothballs and dust in ProCycling Office - have you seen the post dates?. If you're brave enough, take a baseball bat with you and peer under one of the dust sheets.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    I've tried to "assist" the first dude but as I am currently bleeding all over the computer I think that "assisting" the second guy may have to wait.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Velonutter
    Velonutter Posts: 2,437
    I'm locking this lads as we already have a Kicking off thread and this is degenerating into a similar theme.

You have to be careful that you are not inciting a reaction for something to kick off by these posts.
This discussion has been closed.