Another pointless thread just to fill the time..

Brailsford Bad
Brailsford Bad Posts: 85
edited October 2014 in Pro race
Just wondering this morning, while eating my Weetabix and getting ready for a lovely ride, that ive read that Wiggo will be targeting a few Classics next season then slacking off the road scene to do a bit of track work.

Is it quite possible, that having tried for so long to get the World TT jersey, that we may not actually see him wear it at all next year given his agenda? Just a thought....

Comments

• RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    No :)
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,137
    You'll probably see the jersey zipping up and down a dual carriageway somewhere in Lancashire.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • inseine
    inseine Posts: 5,786
    In the 3 jours de la Panne. Possibly.
  • at the Ras maybe.....will be interesting to see what races he does ride with this development squad, bit of a shame we will barely see the worlds and british tt champs jersey next year, but you can't blame him if he becomes the most decorated british olympian
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    I got up very early this morning and started watching the intro to the last stage of the 2012 TDF - how quickly to forget hiw Sky dominated that Tour right from the start.
  • If Bradley Wiggin's does the Ras I will eat my shoe and post a video on youtube.
  • deejay
    deejay Posts: 3,138
    RideOnTime wrote:
    I got up very early this morning and started watching the intro to the last stage of the 2012 TDF - how quickly to forget hiw Sky dominated that Tour right from the start.
    Team Sky (who were a joke) got their training very right in 2012 to win a lot of stage races leading up to that French Tour.
    I have some respect for Sir Brad as he sets himself a target and having achieved it, he then moves on to the next.
    inseine wrote:
    In the 3 jours de la Panne. Possibly.
    You could be right that he might want to show it sometime.
    Problem to weigh up is that there is often several crashes during the three days but Cavendish gets round pretty well.
    Organiser, National Championship 50 mile Time Trial 1972
  • inseine
    inseine Posts: 5,786
    I wasn't being Mystic Meg about it, I heard an interview where he said he might ride it. That's all.
  • Daz555
    Daz555 Posts: 3,976
    RideOnTime wrote:
    Millar won a stage as well so I think come the end of TdF 2012 British riders won a third of the stages that year.
    You only need two tools: WD40 and Duck Tape.
    If it doesn't move and should, use the WD40.
    If it shouldn't move and does, use the tape.