sunday mornin thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,861
edited October 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Kept the title clean to avid duplication :)

up early to get some study done as I'm going out for a quick hr break on the camp bike and didn't get as far as I wanted to with the assignment yesterday.

My plan is to have it finished today so the rest of the week is polishing rather than sh1tting myself all week

Though obviously going t try and a fit a visit to the pub in

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Said I'd go and watch a mate's race today. It's cold and dark outside and I have to ride up there, massive CBA. Other than that who knows what the day will bring???

TTFN
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,457
    matthew h wrote:
    Kept the title clean to avid duplication :)
    That's a make of brake isn't it? :P

Morning Mongs,

Peace and coffee reign in the house for now. Might do a few weights in a bit then it's time to follow the footy this afternoon where Chelski will hopefully be spanking 'The Ar$e'.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola twunts!

Lazy day, round of golf, now catching up on the F1 highlights doesn't sound like the crash was too good near the end (if there's such a thing as a "good" crash!) hope the boy is ok!

Venison stew in the slow cooker smells lush, thanks Bambi.

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Evening all,
    Too much DIY today. Now lying on the bed trying to relax my back. A medicinal pint or several may be required.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Evening all,
    Too much DIY today. Now lying on the bed trying to relax my back. A medicinal pint or several may be required.

it will help :)