Sunny Saturday

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited October 2014 in The bottom bracket
Well it is now, wasn't this morning when I decided to nip out for quick 45k spin :shock: With all this wind and rain I think it's safe to say that's the end of summer rides :D

Just chilling out now watching the first Harry Potter with the littlies and then I'll motivate myself to go and prepare a curry for our tea 8)
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Bad morning, great afternoon, shame I climbed in the morning eh. Pizza and beers with some friends later, Sure they will try and be LADS however I am not a barbarian.

Oh tinkered with my bike too
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • arran77
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Bad morning, great afternoon, shame I climbed in the morning eh.

Climbed as in rocks?
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Flâneur
    yeah as in physical and scraping type of exercise
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • arran77
    sa0u823e wrote:
    yeah as in physical and scraping type of exercise

Nice, if you ever want to build a home climbing wall and need holds, give me a shout, I sell them as a side line to the tedium that is my day job :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Sunny here too, got a bit sunburnt :wink:

Been climbing too, ladders that is, hitting concrete with hammer and cold chisel, tomorrow cementing up things and rendering a wall.

Relax all week, work at the weekend, balance :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Flâneur
    I wouldn't, partner would lynch me, I'm just about allowed to live with 3 bikes and 5 pairs of skis, but a friend of mine may do so I will let him know
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,156
    Evening Gimps,

Slept unnaturally well night on account of being knackered. Done loads today, so feeling quite pleased with myself that includes more shiny bits shopping and now looking online for some new chainrings for the communter. Later will be footy watching.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    sa0u823e wrote:
    I wouldn't, partner would lynch me, I'm just about allowed to live with 3 bikes and 5 pairs of skis, but a friend of mine may do so I will let him know

Lofts make excellent bouldering 'caves' :wink:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    PW77 likes dark holes, hardly surprising.
    Busy day for me too. Flu jab followed by lots of DIY. Boy is out with his mates celebrating his birthday, I have to go and pick up the tab later.
    Then beer.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Busy day for me too. Flu jab followed by lots of DIY. Boy is out with his mates celebrating his birthday, I have to go and pick up the tab later.
    Then beer.

Flu jab?
    Bloody hell! How old are you>
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Then beer.

Pick up the tab? Pick up the mess more like :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    today has mostly been study, but switched computer off at 4pm and took the family out for a nice meal and walk around Shrewsbury (also looked at a nice Linskey) - so feel at least had some off today off

Now strangely sat editing the assignment whilst drinking champagne
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Took thing one and thing two to the local fair. They went on a carousel with chains and seats it went fast and they loved it. only 3 and a half and 2 years old respectively - fair play to them, I was chuffed to bits that they got all excited and didn't end up bawling mid ride.
    Took thing one on the dodgems with me and she laughed all the way around. Brilliant - no fear.

Good day today. Toots birthday party tomorrow, lots of MILF observation...reports pending.

laters
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    Took thing one and thing two to the local fair. They went on a carousel with chains and seats it went fast and they loved it. only 3 and a half and 2 years old respectively - fair play to them, I was chuffed to bits that they got all excited and didn't end up bawling mid ride.
    Took thing one on the dodgems with me and she laughed all the way around. Brilliant - no fear.

Good day today. Toots birthday party tomorrow, lots of MILF observation...reports pending.

laters

don't want reports, I want pictures
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,156
    matthew h wrote:

laters

Never mind pics, I want video footage - easier to justify filming your lovely kids birthday :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

laters

Never mind pics, I want video footage - easier to justify filming your lovely kids birthday :wink:

It's a toots birthday, not my toots birthday. I'll try my best.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

laters

It's a toots birthday, not my toots birthday. I'll try my best.

TFDI :)