Over the humper Thursday

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited October 2014 in The bottom bracket
Arran seems to be too busy on other threads to make this so here it is.

A sunny day here, bollox if I am working past 4.30, I'm going to enjoy a ride in the sunshine and maybe go car shop at lunch
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Sorry, I've been attempting to be helpful this morning :lol:
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Arran seems to be too busy on other threads to make this so here it is.

A sunny morning indeed 8)

Seems a shame to be stuck in work but I'll go for a run tonight to make up for it.

Might go and do a bit of bird watching at lunch time, unfortunately round here that means eating my sandwiches by the lake, on days like this I miss the 'sights' of London :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    below say it all :(
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Went shopping, the sign said park between the lines!

Anarchy roolz :D

DSC03028.jpg
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    arran77 wrote:
    Not been busy swinging your handbag at 'Pol Pot' then ? :D

Coffee has been a medical requirement for me this morning, was almost impossible to peel myself out of bed this morning - pedalling hard does not necessarily make for a sound nights sleep. Work is busy and there's so much tax needs saving - must dash :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Not been busy swinging your handbag at 'Pol Pot' then ? :D

Nah, he'll keep :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    ...and Dislekseeya rools KO T47.

Went out for a ride in no wind and brilliant sunshine. By the time I got a third of the way along, I was just about standing on the pedals in my smallest gear going a bit red in the face into a gale. Mind you, got blown home pretty quick and was enjoying it so much that I thought for a moment that a bus ride home from Newcastle wouldn't be so bad (as long as my bike wasn't nicked when I got there).

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!