www.Wednesday.com

simonhead
simonhead Posts: 1,399
edited October 2014 in The bottom bracket
Today is gonna be tough, trying to find somewhere to fix the wifes mobile screen last night, didnt get home til 10. Been in since 7am and on coffee no3. Why is it still so flaming dark?

On a brighter note of to Egypt in a just over a weeks time and counting down the days.
Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.

Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,410
    simonhead wrote:
    Today is gonna be tough, trying to find somewhere to fix the wifes mobile screen last night, didnt get home til 10. Been in since 7am and on coffee no3. Why is it still so flaming dark?

On a brighter note of to Egypt in a just over a weeks time and counting down the days.
    Ohh, where abouts a in Egypt?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    Moaning folks,
    It's a bit moist out there. Supposed to be going out for a pub wobble tonight, but one of our number is already trying to postpone because he's seen a raindrop. I was looking forward to it. 5 pubs in 11 miles from Kingston to Richmond and back.
    hopefully not much going on at work today, I fancy a kip. I've only had 2 cups of tea so far, so I might struggle with dehydration.
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    seanoconn wrote:
    simonhead wrote:

Ohh, where abouts a in Egypt?

Makadi Bay
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,347
    Funny; that Wednesday.com link didn't work.

Just having coffee number 2. Today, i'll be mowstly doing domestic chores seen as that Russian au pair never turned up and the butler is on holiday.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Today is a day off, so been for a bike ride and now off to the pub for a spot of lunch.

Later is some loving with the current wife......... Ok that all might be a lie, please see my signature
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    matthew h wrote:
    Today is a day off

Fra1Fr.gif

Morning.

Nice chilled out day so far for me, hopefully more of the same this afternoon.

Just off out to see if the RAC man fixed the 'brake system fault' warning on my car, if I don't return he didn't fix it :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Today is a day off

Fra1Fr.gif

I lied
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Veronese68 wrote:
    It's a bit moist out there.
    Yep, the heavens opened on me when I got to Waterloo on the bike but I couldn't be bothered to stop and mess around putting the waterproof on for the last 2 miles or less. Now using bike as a makeshift clothes horse down in the basement. Should be a nice ride home though.

Apart from that, it's workmeh as quarterly reporting kicks off today :|
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Deja vu, today I changed the cassette and chain on the other hybrid and went out for a spin to test it out, bit hot, but mustn't grumble :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,347
    team47b wrote:
    Deja vu, today I changed the cassette and chain on the other hybrid and went out for a spin to test it out, bit hot, but mustn't grumble :D

Take paracetamol and lots of fluids - that should keep the temperature down.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Thanks doc. I stood them outside and the sun went in, well done :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike