The Sunny Sunday Thread

Stevo_666
Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
edited September 2014 in The bottom bracket
Morning Bracketeers,

It's perfect biking weather this morning, unfortunately I've spent way too long trying to get photos for stropteens art homework off her camera and onto the poxy computer/printer. Grrr. Time for a few more jobs now which should have been done by now.

Hopefully a few of us are 'supporting' Mrs. Arrans norks by sponsoring 77's 'help the t1ts' bike ride :)
"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]

Comments

• team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Just got back from a sunny Sunday steel bike ride :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Hopefully a few of us are 'supporting' Mrs. Arrans norks by sponsoring 77's 'help the t1ts' bike ride :)

oh, it was Mrs Arran - I thought we were donating for the right to call him a t1t :)

Today should be all study, but have ended up doing some work too :( Bright side I've just had a break to wash the cars :evil:

Organised a park break with the kids later & a pub break even later
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

oh, it was Mrs Arran - I thought we were donating for the right to call him a t1t :)
    I'd buy that for a dollar. Actually £7.80.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Afternoon humans. Had a pretty lazy day. Showed my face on a weekend club ride, had a slow bimble. Now just buying stuff for the winter bike. I ventured onto the other bits of the forum expecting to see a what winter tyre thread to avoid a search and it seems no one has posted one today. damn them all
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    A gorgeous day here in the forest. No jobs to do. Sat on the patio all morning reading Ken Follett's 'Edge of Eternity'. Then did 65km on bike, longest ride since being knocked off. Watched Europe win Ryder cup. Now drinking Pinot Noir. A nice way to round off the weekend.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

It'll cost you extra in sponsorship to abuse me :P

Great morning doing the Ride 4 Frimley sportive to support their Breast Care Appeal, rode loads of new places even though it was a local one, loads of money was raised for the hospital so all in all a great morning out.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Great morning doing the Ride 4 Frimley sportive to support their Breast Care Appeal, rode loads of new places even though it was a local one, loads of money was raised for the hospital so all in all a great morning out.

well done Arran - great cause & worth pasting your justgiving page again
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Lovely day bimbling around dartmoor in the sunshine doing the evans ride it. Afternoon watching the golf and now a beef roast dinner and countryfile... Can life be more perfect?
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

well done Arran - great cause & worth pasting your justgiving page again

Thanks Matthew.

Just Giving page can be found here if anyone else is able to support this very worthwhile cause.

https://www.justgiving.com/arransteel/

Any donations would be gratefuly received :D
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,366
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Afternoon humans. Had a pretty lazy day. Showed my face on a weekend club ride, had a slow bimble. Now just buying stuff for the winter bike. I ventured onto the other bits of the forum expecting to see a what winter tyre thread to avoid a search and it seems no one has posted one today. damn them all

I meant to reply but forgot.

Conti 23mm front and 25mm rear, there's no other choice.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!