When's day

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,311
edited September 2014 in The bottom bracket
Morning mammary supports

I have just discovered that Stevo's offering me a free bike and Vtech will pay the postage. I don't know whether to feel happy or sad.

Halfway through the b4stard week from hell - only 2 and a half days to go.

I have been deeply moved by the BB boy's mixing it large this week in what can only be described as an ambassadorial mission to other parts of the forum in the selfless pursuit of trying to cheer people up. It is indeed, a challenge.

On a sub note, I am worried about Arran. It is 10.42am and he hasn't posted yet. Maybe he has got the sack.

Laters.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    On a sub note, I am worried about Arran. It is 10.42am and he hasn't posted yet. Maybe he has got the sack.
    Maybe its worse than that and he has some work to do. :shock:
    Morning folks*,
    Back in the office today, so I'm being pestered by customers. You'd think they could cope without asking stupid questions for a day. I'm a tad miffed as someone quote too low a price to a customer I don't like. If he paid on time it might be worth doing but the bloke is a nuisance. I think I'll give him Mr H's number.
    Celebrating the boy's birthday tonight with beer and curry, I might have to moderate my drinking in some sort of pretence of being a responsible adult. Could be interesting.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,394
    Morning something something's (insert insult) off for a root canal at 12 to the tune of £500, oh joy :(
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Maybe its worse than that and he has some work to do. :shock:

Far better morning than any of that :D Took Mrs 77 to see the consultant again which is now a pleasure after we had the good news we'd been waiting for :D

The sun is shining and I only have an afternoon of meh to get through, life is sweet again 8)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Brilliant!!! Really happy for you both. I shall raise a glass to you this evening.
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Brilliant!!! Really happy for you both. I shall raise a glass to you this evening.

Thanks, glass raising is definitely in order :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,394
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Yep, brill, well done Mrs A :D
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,406
    to go.

I have been deeply moved by the BB boy's mixing it large this week in what can only be described as an ambassadorial mission to other parts of the forum in the selfless pursuit of trying to cheer people up. It is indeed, a challenge.
    It was more like a mission to take on ISIS given the warmth of the reception over there :)

Arran - top news. Now to start enjoying life properly 8)

Also having a properly busy week with work and stropteen's birthday but managed to nip out today and get myself measured up for a new suit before one of the old ones falls apart completely. The good news is I'm exactly the same measurements as I was 5 years ago, so they're just doing an exact repeat of the one I bought in 2009, with a free pair of extra trousers chucked in, which appeals to my Yorkshireness. Piece of cake :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Good news Arran! Take the rest of the week off :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • arran77
    Thanks everyone :D

Do you think work could function without me t47 if I wasn't here :lol:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    stropteen's birthday

Happy birthday to stropteen Stevo 8)

seanoconn
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Probably function a lot better without you getting in the way :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • arran77
    team47b wrote:
    Probably function a lot better without you getting in the way :D

Don't worry, I just sit in my corner and keep out of the way :P

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Happy birthday to stropteen Stevo 8)
    Ta. At least Stropteen still goes to bed at a decent time on school nights so I can get some peace for the last couple of hours in the day :) Saturday = all day PITA when we have to take her and her mates out to the zoo.

On a lighter note my CRC stuff turned up today so I've had a quick fettle of the communter before I ride in tomorrow.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Great news Arran. Really pleased for all your family.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,858
    agree - fantastic news Arran
  • arran77
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Great news Arran. Really pleased for all your family.
    matthew h wrote:
    agree - fantastic news Arran

Thanks chaps :D

seanoconn
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    Stevo 666 wrote:

measured up for a new suit

]

Sharkskin?
  • arran77
    florerider wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

]

Sharkskin?

More like a gimp suit :P

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    florerider wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

]

Sharkskin?
    Ooh you bitch :P

Just to show I have a heart, I bought from a company that has the suits made by a bloke in Nepal, so I am helping the economy of a disadvantaged country :)
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    florerider wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

]

Sharkskin?
    Ooh you ***** :P

Just to show I have no heart being the capitalist I am, I bought from a company that has the suits made by a bloke in Nepal, so I am helping the economy of a disadvantaged country by paying the man a pittance while the suit company makes an absolute killing :)

FTFY :P

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    florerider wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

]

Sharkskin?
    Ooh you ***** :P

Just to show I have no heart being the capitalist I am, I bought from a company that has the suits made by a bloke in Nepal, so I am helping the economy of a disadvantaged country by paying the man a pittance while the suit company makes an absolute killing :)

FTFY :P
    Stop doing Pinno out of a job you pinko leftie :) Nobody makes a killing out of a Yorkshire man.