Chooseday

team47b
team47b Posts: 6,425
edited September 2014 in The bottom bracket
It's so quiet here (and here) sun shining no wind suppose I had better go out on a bike :D
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• It's dull here and I'm in work on my own.

Last day on my own before the boss gets back from her girls week away, will I make thew most of it and go on my bike after work? Probably not as its forecast rain.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Nice day here ... Might get up and do something soon...
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Morning.

Glorious day for the first day of Autumn so despite being back at work after a long weekend I'm in a good mood :D

Doesn't look like I'll be snowed under today so that's good too 8)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    Just got back from my bike ride, wash, change, change bikes and out for a bike ride :D
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    team47b wrote:
    Just got back from my bike ride, wash, change, change bikes and out for a bike ride :D

Don't overdo things :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    Afternoon,

I'm preparing for this event at midnight tonight:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLuEY6jN6gY
    Wish me luck.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,364
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Afternoon,

Wish me luck.

Let me know how you get on. If it gets too bad over the next 6 years, tell her that when she turns 18, you are buying a 1 bedroomed bungalow.

Afternoon. Dull and damp today. Started early and finished at 2pm so at home, house is empty as thing one and thing two are offski with grandma (mor mor inte far mor). Peace.
    Ride tomorrow. :D

laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • team47b
    arran77 wrote:
    team47b wrote:

Don't overdo things :P

Just got back.

Stopped off for lunch mid ride for beer and curry!

I can't remember the last time I drank beer and tried to ride a bike :D

Time for a rest before attempting bike three :shock:
  • pinno
    They serve beer and curry in Portugal? Some excuse that is - "I regulate my blood sugar with alcohol"....does matth do that too? His blood sugars must be spot on.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,329
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Afternoon,

Wish me luck.

Let me know how you get on. If it gets too bad over the next 6 years, tell her that when she turns 18, you are buying a 1 bedroomed bungalow.
    How is offering to buy her somewhere to live going to help? You should probably make it clear who the bungalow is for, teenagers have an uncanny knack of twisting things to suit their purposes. Actually that implies conscious thought process. They just hear what they want to hear. I should imagine the female variety do this even more.
  • pinno
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Afternoon,

Wish me luck.

How is offering to buy her somewhere to live going to help? You should probably make it clear who the bungalow is for, teenagers have an uncanny knack of twisting things to suit their purposes. Actually that implies conscious thought process. They just hear what they want to hear. I should imagine the female variety do this even more.

In the light of recent developments... :roll:
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    They serve beer and curry in Portugal? Some excuse that is - "I regulate my blood sugar with alcohol"....does matth do that too? His blood sugars must be spot on.

:)

Mine are actually spot on
  • team47b
    What's the safe limit for blood in your alcohol? :D
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    team47b wrote:

None :)
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:

Jeesh...they found some blood in you alcohol stream!? Hope you recover.