What's the current subscription offer for Cycling Plus?

rodgers73
rodgers73 Posts: 2,626
edited September 2014 in Road beginners
...and do I qualify if the gift subscription taken out for me by my wife is allowed to lapse and I renew it in my own name?

Comments

• nochekmate
    nochekmate Posts: 3,460
    £1 would be too much!
  • simon_e
    simon_e Posts: 1,706
    nochekmate wrote:
    £1 would be too much!
    Agreed.

You can learn far more useful info about bikes and cycling by browsing/searching these forums than you'll ever glean from a decade of subscribing to C+.
    Aspire not to have more, but to be more.
  • rodgers73
    Yes, but I'm still interested in the offers for subscriptions if anyone can help?
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    Have you tried Googling "cycling plus subscription"?

There's a few option to choose from. Pick the best one for you.
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • This months freebie for subscribing to cycling plus is an Altura airstream long sleeve winter jersey , if you google it it will bring up the bike radar blog which has the link in it .
  • rodgers73
    Thanks for that. The page at myfavouritemagazines.co.uk just gives the prices for 6 months, 1yr or 2yr subscriptions not the current freebies on offer.

Jersey sounds like a nice payback for renewing!
  • If you don't mind signing up for their email list they will let you know of all special subscription offers. Also try Amazon, occasionally good deals there. They just came out last month with one of the best discounts I've seen in a year or two so it may be awhile before they have another really good discount. :(