Mmmmonday

simonhead
simonhead Posts: 1,399
edited September 2014 in The bottom bracket
Busy weekend, first rugby match of the season on Saturday and am a little sore today. Twas followed with free bar and hog roast which is always good.

In at 7am for a round of calls before 8, coffee no 2 on the go with breakfast of porridge and banana. Manic strart to Monday so far, oh and when did it start getting dark so early.
Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.

Comments

• Been fishing all weekend, no bikes whatsoever but lots of red wine.

Feeling very tired today and could fall asleep if I had the chance so will robably turn in early tonight with a book. Rock & roll!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,402
    Been fishing all weekend, no bikes whatsoever but lots of red wine.

Feeling very tired today and could fall asleep if I had the chance so will robably turn in early tonight with a book. Rock & roll!
    What did you catch?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn wrote:
    Been fishing all weekend, no bikes whatsoever but lots of red wine.

What did you catch?

Saturday had a mixed bag of skimmers and carp, sunday had well over 100lbs with the biggest Mirror carp being about ten pounds
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,402
    Impressive haul. I know you we're fishing for sport but I tried carp recently at it was good eating, as long as you don't mind a few bones.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Carp we're originally introduced to the uk as food by some monks but I don't think it appeals to diners nowadays.

I've probably eaten it abroad unknowingly in a mixed fish platter as Europeans eat anything that swims.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,315
    Afternoon all,
    Feeling more than a little weary this morning, managed to catch a cold which is irritating. Can't be arsed with work today. I just had some cake so all is not lost.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,492
    Evening reprobates,

About to escape from a busy day at work - at least I'm pedalling back so plenty of metal chicanes to get around. My CRC order may be waiting for me when I get back, so there's a possibility of shiny things to unwrap. apart from that, roll on the weekend...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Lovely ride in the sun today. Had my first ever windscreen wash today. I would like to think that the kind motorist was concerned for my welfare and was trying to cool me down but i do wish that he had been using orange flavoured de icer rather than his preferred de icer flavoured de icer. Most kind...
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    just in time to post. Another all day panel of listening to cases of academic malpractice. Students really need to learn to copy and paste better
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy