Back to Work Monday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited September 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

I was stupid and went to bed far too late last night. I wanted to get into work for 7am, but that idea flew out the window.
I've just had that moment where you prepare all your breakfast, then find out you've only enough milk for a cup of tea. Weetabix fail.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    early morning drive to Swansea = tired & missed breakfast :(

Meeting meh and no big night out as I'm doing MBA in the hotel room
  • Morning All.

Week one of no booze was tested last night as I bowl in a punk rock bowling league and it's mainly a drinking league with a bit of bowling but I stayed sober and still woke up feeling like i'd had about 10 pints.
    It's back to uni week for the students in Cardiff so I have mainly been setting up equipment in our Theatre for their lectures.
    No bacon but plenty of coffee has been consumed.

Toodle ooh
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Moaning all,
    I feel utterly dreadful today, poxy cold has really caught up with me. A very slow pedal into work today, bit chilly out there as well. Now sat at my desk wishing I'd not bothered coming in.
    Onwards, to tea and hopefully cake.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Just went to make a cup of tea and the Jeremy Kyle show was on the telly in the tea room. What language do they speak on that show?
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Fluent chav innit.

Afternoon crudders, not enough sleep last night and 4:30 alarm tomorrow, oh well! Work as been easy and the students arent yet back to distract me in their 'just got away from home' clothing!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    I wanted to go to bed early last night but had to watch MOTD. A coffee fuelled ride home from The Big Smoke now awaits - will amuse myself dodging big metal objects.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]