Is ios8 a bit annoying?

Mikey23
Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
edited September 2014 in The bottom bracket
No real issues but i cant quite see the point of it. Frinstance whats the point of that double square thingy top right which makes your page go a funny shape. And all those smiley things? Is this a serious product or for 5 year olds?

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    I think the smileys appeal to the yof market Mikey, it's down with the kids innit.

The predictive text keyboard is good.

I have to agree though that compared to other new versions this one does seem to be lots of gimmicks.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    And don't forget the about The Predict tell of and In Of Keyboard, who the a Couldn't livepool with off Onespecs of life Day!

Invaluable :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    Lok :)
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    *Lol
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • team47b
    Loll :D
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    team47b wrote:
    And don't forget the about The Predict tell of and In Of Keyboard, who the a Couldn't livepool with off Onespecs of life Day!

Luddite :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    "The release of iOS 8 not only introduces a comprehensive list of features to enable greater enterprise mobility, it also highlights the pervasive need for an agile mobility strategy and EMM platform.

This document highlights 3 key management areas that every organization should focus on as they prepare to enable iOS 8 in the enterprise."

Which means:

Buy this app 'cos it's mega good innit and you'll be well up.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • team47b
    arran77 wrote:
    team47b wrote:

Luddite :P

I have to smash the machines or they will take our jobs, oh wait a minute, I don't have one and you don't do one :D
  • pinno
    Arran stopped looking for work as soon as he got a job.
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    I lost everything on my iphone today and then had huge issues with the mac update which showed low startup memory but had near 100gig free.

Wasted day but now up and running again. Never had this issue before.
    Living MY dream.
  • I immediately disabled the smiley crap, so keyboard is same as before.

I hate the new bookmarks functionality ... Why on earth would you not want it to disappear once you've selected what you want.
    Life is unfair, kill yourself or get over it.
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    How do you disable smileys?
  • pinno
    Mikey23 wrote:

Take their lollipops away.
  • Mikey23 wrote:

Settings>General>Keyboard>Keyboards>Edit>Delete

I only used ios8 twice before hunting for the fix. I just didn't like the childish icon showing everytime I went typing.
    Life is unfair, kill yourself or get over it.