The not so warm Sunday thread

Stevo_666
Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
edited September 2014 in The bottom bracket
Morning Peeps,

Seems like our Indian summer decided to disappear overnight, even the subtropical South East feels a bit fresh this morning. Now feel human after downing a big mug of coffee, so I will take advantage of the peace this morning to play with the suspension settings on The Panzer.

Later will be following the big game.
"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    please see the signature for todays activity :(
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    Alternatively...move Norf. Stunning day here, not a cloud in the Sky, no wind (from me). Did a 3 hour ride in good company on the quietest of roads, although slightly disappointing in that there was not single daft driver to wave a fist at/shout my mouth of to.
    The girls are all out. It is bliss. Now sinking coffee number 2 after lashings of jam and cheese spread on toast followed by 2 banana sarnies and some biscuits...christ I's still feelin' peckish...can't think why...what's in the fridge?...
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    Alternatively...move Norf. Stunning day here

Yep :) Can see it from the my office window :(
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    The girls are all out.
    Given where you are, I suspect you are making it out to be slightly better than it really is...

fat_girls.jpg
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    matthew h wrote:

If you are bored, there's a bloke in Bridgnorth needs a good slap, it's okay - he's my dad. Cycle over there and do the deed, cycle back and you'll feel altogether better. Call it a charity bike ride.

Shouldn't you be "Work meh and study meh day again" instead of this petite follies?

B4stard neighbours are cleaning and hoovering (again) just to upset the peace and tranquillity of my after bike convalescence. They clean so much it is positively anal (that's an oxy moron if ever there was one). I might go find a quiet spot elsewhere.

Today's deep questions:
    Where tf is T47?
    Now in the full knowledge of the Barnett formula, I cannot work it out as there are more baldies in Scotland than daan saaf. Please explain.
    Is LVG going bonkers with Rooney, Di Maria, RVP all on the pitch at the same time? Is he going back to his preferred 4-3-3?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    matthew h wrote:

If you are bored, there's a bloke in Bridgnorth needs a good slap, it's okay - he's my dad. Cycle over there and do the deed, cycle back and you'll feel altogether better. Call it a charity bike ride.

Can it wait a few weeks? Hopefully know a good ride over to Bridgnorth (also some good pubs)
  • Quick ride this morning ... Punctured :(
    Got stung to buggery stood in a patch of nettles off the road trying to sort it.
    Lots of offers of help - thanks guys :)
    Still thinking of something clever to say!
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Back from a very pleasant bimble on the somerset levels. A little nippy at first but a lovely warm day and lightish winds. Nearly wiped out by a pea brained roadie who thinks that a family ride is a race and its ok to cut you up on the inside on a narrow country descent without a warning. But stayed upright so didnt have another trip to A&E...

Back home for a bit of a sunbathe and now watching the brmm brmms with coffee in hand
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    matthew h wrote:

Shouldn't you be "Work meh and study meh day again" instead of this petite follies?

B4stard neighbours are cleaning and hoovering (again) just to upset the peace and tranquillity of my after bike convalescence. They clean so much it is positively anal (that's an oxy moron if ever there was one). I might go find a quiet spot elsewhere.

Today's deep questions:
    Where tf is T47?
    Now in the full knowledge of the Barnett formula, I cannot work it out as there are more baldies in Scotland than daan saaf. Please explain.
    Is LVG going bonkers with Rooney, Di Maria, RVP all on the pitch at the same time? Is he going back to his preferred 4-3-3?

Here tf I am! :D

Was out on my bike, enjoying the sunshine today :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike