study Sunday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,859
edited September 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

So do V68 survive the night after his hard ride in Brighton? :)

Today is another day of study, firkin knackered & fed up - but near the end thankfully. The family are out for the day so shouldn't be too disturbed.

Right, tea

Comments

• oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    It's too early and I don't know what to make into breakfast.

Today I plan to get my bikes out of storage and into the bike cupboard at home so I can hopefully start riding again as soon as I shift this cold.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    matthew h wrote:
    Morning

Just about.
    Lots of things I should be doing, doubt I'll manage many of them. Today I shall mostly be walking like I've been reamed up the aris after a hard night in Brighton.
    For now, tea in bed.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,419
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Morning

Just about.
    Lots of things I should be doing, doubt I'll manage many of them. Today I shall mostly be walking like I've been reamed up the aris after a hard night in Brighton.
    For now, tea in bed.
    You have to wonder why Mr. h is so keen to go back there :wink:

I was in a deep sleep when the alarm went off and was doing a passable impression of a zombie for about half an hour. Now drinking coffee before I start mucking around with the suspension settings on The Panzer. Later will be following the big game.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I was in a deep sleep when the alarm went off

its sunday - why would you set an alarm
  • veronese68
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

He's clearly insane. Besides you should be studying not looking at shoot on t'interweb.
    I'm still in bed, groaning.
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

He's clearly insane. Besides you should be studying not looking at shoot on t'interweb.

I'm having frequent brain rest periods as I've been doing it since 7am & getting rather peed off :(
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I didn't - the EPO feels a need to go somewhere on a Sunday morning :roll:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    Rather you than me Matt. It's bad enough when I'm called to help with maths homework.
    I might get up now. Contemplating wheel building later.
    Stevo, mtfu.I wear the trousers in our house, but only when she lets me.
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo, mtfu.I wear the trousers in our house, but only when she lets me.
    V, she's on a mission from God...given your heritage you might appreciate what I'm up against here :wink:
  • veronese68
    Oh dear, or do you mean like the Blues Brothers?
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I wish she was driving to Chicago, unfortunately not :P Being of Southern European/Goan extraction (born in south London), she has her beliefs and is a bit stubborn about sticking to them - let's just say she doesn't see the funny side of 'Father Ted'.
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I wish she was driving to Chicago, unfortunately not :P Being of Southern European/Goan extraction (born in south London), she has her beliefs and is a bit stubborn about sticking to them - let's just say she doesn't see the funny side of 'Father Ted'.

why, what did he do to her?
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Nothing, apart from make me laugh...
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

inferring its something she never does?
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    Veronese68 wrote:

In bed, groaning having been in Brighton the day before? Does mrs V know about this?
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

inferring its something she never does?
    More what I'm laughing at :)
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    evenin gits,

good couple of days in the metropolis, ventured to Olympia for the living in france expo, got some decent info, just need a few years good saving and i'm a retiree, en francais! Suwheet!

I may need to slow down on the boozing to make sure i last that long, or maybe not!

Apart from Olympia we didn't venture too far from our Waterloo base, some good pubs and eateries there.

Back home now, emergency "it'll help you sleep" bottle of red on the go and the drudge of a shyte monday in work!

We must chat more often.......Night!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er