The 'has BB died?' Saturday thread

Stevo_666
Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
edited September 2014 in The bottom bracket
Bit quiet in here innit.

I've been up for ages ferrying the EPO and soon to be stroppy teenager around. Now have peace to get jobs done so have taken a load of crap to the dump, bought a new pair of trainers, cleaned my manky body armour and been down to Waitrose for coffee and a meeting of the Saturday girl appreciation society :)

Football later, though the important games are tomorrow :wink:
"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    bit dead in here!

Today has mostly been studying as tonight will be...... bar a little trip to the pub with the rug rats later
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    I pop in from time to time to see if anything interesting has been posted...
  • Stevo_666
    Mikey23 wrote:
    And......?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Mikey23 wrote:
    And......?

it doesn't! :)
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Mikey23 wrote:
    And......?

it doesn't! :)
    I could post something interesting about the football but you probably wouldn't want to know :wink:
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    matthew h wrote:
    bit dead in here!

Evening.

I've been busy catching crabs all day and it had nothing to do with GT's mum :lol:

Fresh air is very tiring so a chilled out evening is on the cards now 8)

I could get used to this holiday milarky :mrgreen:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Someone tell him it's Saturday :D
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

In his world, most days are a holiday :)
  • arran77
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

Even by my standards this is a holiday :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

:shock:
  • I'd post more but someone (who cannot be named) keeps reporting every post I make to the mods.
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • tlw1
    I'd post more but someone (who cannot be named) keeps reporting every post I make to the mods.

sorry :oops:
  • arran77
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

:shock:

I know :lol:

I didn't know I could get any more laid back than I normally am :D

seanoconn
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,364
    I'd post more but loads of disgruntled square boring baskets who iron their underwear and shout "I don't believe it" every time someone says something on the internet that they disagree with (who cannot be named) keep reporting every post I make to the mods.

FTFY :D

Early bed for me. Biking with other Lycra clad bikers tomorrow. Still haven't fixed the shed roof. Thing one and thing two were good as gold for me today. Bless 'em. It's times like these that you're fooled into thinking that parenting is a doddle.

Ciao.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    And thats another day nearly over...
  • Stevo_666
    Early bed for me. Biking with other Lycra clad bikers tomorrow. Still haven't fixed the shed roof. Thing one and thing two were good as gold for me today. Bless 'em. It's times like these that you're fooled into thinking that parenting is a doddle.

Ciao.
    Seriously, are you not watching MOTD? A rare chance to enjoy it :wink:
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Ciao.
    Seriously, are you not watching MOTD? A rare chance to enjoy it :wink:

Oi !

Early bed for me is before midnight.
  • Stevo_666
    I was talking about the Liverpool game :wink:
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I was talking about the Liverpool game :wink:

only good thing about that game was the fact I won cash on it. How poor is Mig, prefer to put sterling in goal
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    I fixed my shed roof while the sun was shining.
  • pinno
    I still have mine to do. Any left over felt? Why buy a 15m roll of felt and only use 4m? Why can't hey sell me 4m of the stuff? If it's sunny, I will be either working or on the bike. If it's raining then you can't do the job. Bit of a conundrum really.