Driday !!!!!!!!!

simonhead
simonhead Posts: 1,399
edited September 2014 in The bottom bracket
Its Friday and whilst i would normally be out for a beer after work i have to play taxi so its a no go.

Coffee on the desk, almond croissants and the background buzz of a pneumatic drill across the way.

Oh and the Scots saw sense.
Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,473
    simonhead wrote:
    Its Friday and whilst i would normally be out for a beer after work i have to play taxi so its a no go.

Coffee on the desk, almond croissants and the background buzz of a pneumatic drill across the way.

Oh and the Scots saw sense.
    Working from home as the car needs a service and MOT, so I am an honorary 'Arran' for today :)

Yep, our Northern dependency voted in its best interests today. Unfortunately the whingeing is unlikely to stop.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    I too am working from home, but thankfully not Arran for the day
  • I'm currently working from my second home.

Got to dust off the fishing tackle for a weekend with the boy on some commercial waters as the mrs is still on holiday.

That follwed by plumbing in the batheroom sink and maybe the toilet. Who knows...

I'm sort of looking forward to my lunch, a tub of frozen something I grabbed on my way past the freezer, no idea what it is but I only save exceptional curry/chillie so it looks promising!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    i'm not in the office today either! instead I am in Warrington
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Evening losers :P

Hope you enjoyed your day as an honorary 'me' today Stevo? Tough isn't it :lol:

I've been enjoying the first day away with the family, spent it on the beach, even got a bit sun burnt :oops:

More of the same until Tuesday :mrgreen:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,473
    arran77 wrote:
    Evening losers :P
    Is it the sunburn making you talk to yourself? :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]