The return of Hadrians wall - Thursday

simonhead
simonhead Posts: 1,399
edited September 2014 in The bottom bracket
New something big would be happening today and there it is:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-29239681
Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.

Comments

• team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    I have a bit of Hadrian's wall, let me know if/when you need it back :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,329
    simonhead wrote:

That's not very nice, calling him pointless.
    Morning sniffers. Feeling a tad tired and hungover this morning, can't imagine why. I want to go and have a lie down. The tidy Polish girl that works here was a nurse back home, I've told her I need nursing and asked for her assistance. For some reason she laughed at me in a slightly despairing manner.
    Onwards and upwards.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Morning

Great cycle into work today ready for a corporate punchbag day

Right, need more tea
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Morning :D

Last 'working' day of the week for me before a long weekend away with the family at the seaside 8)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,416
    Veronese68 wrote:
    simonhead wrote:

Morning sniffers. Feeling a tad tired and hungover this morning, can't imagine why. I want to go and have a lie down. The tidy Polish girl that works here was a nurse back home, I've told her I need nursing and asked for her assistance. For some reason she laughed at me in a slightly despairing manner.
    Onwards and upwards.
    Dzień dobry moja kochana cipko, should do the trick. You can thank me later :wink:
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • simonhead
    seanoconn wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    simonhead wrote:

Onwards and upwards.
    Dzień dobry moja kochana cipko, should do the trick. You can thank me later :wink:

Alternatively: Czuję się źle będzie trzymać zimny termometr moje dno

that comes from a colleague he recons he speaks some polish but google translate is probably his source
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    simonhead wrote:

Onwards and upwards.

You smooth talker you :lol:

I bet you say that to all the ladies :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • arran77
    simonhead wrote:

that comes from a colleague he recons he speaks some polish but google translate is probably his source

What could possibly go wrong with a bunch of random blokes giving you Polish translations over the internet :lol:

seanoconn
  • arran77
    I've just asked the Polish engineer that I work with and he said to try this one...

Czy twoja matka jest przygotowany, aby usiąść na mojej twarzy?

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,329
    arran77 wrote:
    simonhead wrote:

What could possibly go wrong with a bunch of random blokes giving you Polish translations over the internet :lol:
    I'm sure it will be fine, what could possibly go wrong? Although I would like to know where the thermometer will keep my bottom but have no interest in her mother.
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:
    simonhead wrote:

:lol:

Tidy Polish girls are me specialty. The tidiest of tidy Polish girls is now off the market I'm afraid fellas 8)
  • simonhead
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    simonhead wrote:

Tidy Polish girls are me specialty. The tidiest of tidy Polish girls is now off the market I'm afraid fellas 8)

Is it OCD tidy or just a bit anal, my cleaner is polish and as friendly as she is i still cant stop her making a point of the end of the bog roll.
  • tlw1
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    simonhead wrote:

You killed her?
  • arran77
    simonhead wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    simonhead wrote:

Is it OCD tidy or just a bit anal, my cleaner is polish and as friendly as she is i still cant stop her making a point of the end of the bog roll.

Do you live in a hotel?

seanoconn
  • simonhead
    arran77 wrote:
    simonhead wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    simonhead wrote:

Do you live in a hotel?

No i am from Surrey, we call it a boutique guest house
  • seanoconn
    matthew h wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    simonhead wrote:

You killed her?
    Nope, just to within an inch of her life.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    seanoconn wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    simonhead wrote:

You killed her?

La petite mort?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    matthew h wrote:
    Morning

Right, need more tea
    Are you the puncher or the bag? I think I can guess...

Looking forward to tonight as I'm tired and need a beer or two - which I will be having.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    simonhead wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    simonhead wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    simonhead wrote:

Do you live in a hotel?

Don't give me all that la di da crap Sutton boy!
  • seanoconn
    Ballysmate wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    simonhead wrote:

You killed her?

La petite mort?
    Yup, most evenings
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Morning

Right, need more tea
    Are you the puncher or the bag? I think I can guess...

Looking forward to tonight as I'm tired and need a beer or two - which I will be having.

Took a beating this morning, spending the rest of the day passing it on
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    If Sean is posting, can I assume it is piddling down in Wimbledon and he has downed tools?
  • simonhead
    seanoconn wrote:
    simonhead wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    simonhead wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    simonhead wrote:

Do you live in a hotel?

Don't give me all that la di da crap Sutton boy!

I work in Sutton but live in Ewell, i am now offended. I am not one of those people that live in South Surbiton - Tolworth, or other poncy varients
  • arran77
    Ballysmate wrote:
    If Sean is posting, can I assume it is piddling down in Wimbledon and he has downed tools?

Either that or he's taking a break from shagging his 'tidy' Polish lady :wink:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

We both work. I can see why Polish girls make such good cleaners, we had a domestic about how I wash the dishes, apparently it should take two hours to hoover the flat, WTF! and she has an issue with my clothes nest in the bedroom :roll:
  • tlw1
    arran77 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

as he said 'downed tools' :lol:
  • arran77
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

as he said 'downed tools' :lol:

Sean did just say his good lady's at work so he's probably had to resort to a bit of 'diy' :wink:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    I never knew that 'Bonita' was a Polish name?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Veronese68 wrote:
    a lie down...tidy Polish girl that works here was a nurse back home, I've told her I need nursing and asked for her assistance... upwards.

I started this post around 11am I think, so you have that even if we have all taken the pi$$ in the hours gone.

Glad you all had fun though, I have nothing to help this along except a students email today contained the typo durex and buttness, along with alcohol it gave me a small chuckle
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • tlw1
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    a lie down...tidy Polish girl that works here was a nurse back home, I've told her I need nursing and asked for her assistance... upwards.

I started this post around 11am I think, so you have that even if we have all taken the pi$$ in the hours gone.

Glad you all had fun though, I have nothing to help this along except a students email today contained the typo durex and buttness, along with alcohol it gave me a small chuckle

copy & paste then :)