Happy Papa New Guinean Independence Day (Tuesday)

simonhead
simonhead Posts: 1,399
edited September 2014 in The bottom bracket
Its Papa New Guineas independence day, its foggy in sutton and on coffee no 3. Busy ish day followed by dinner with friends
Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.

Comments

• Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Coffee number 3 by 7.18, what time was the first!

Morning all I think my email is broken as across the three accounts I use at work, not one had an email overnight. Either that or I am winning.

No idea what today will hold, off to get the bike from a service, I do question what damage they have done after I had a call saying my Zonda wheels were making a clicking noise freewheeling... yeah they do that mate.

Time to make the coffee so I can have tea by the time Arran shows his face on here
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    Think the clock is off as posted it at 8.18, but first coffee was at 5.45.
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,860
    Talking of Arran, my update is below :)
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Arran making one

Went to work and made the tea again, hard life
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Meh. You lot are far too early for me :lol:

So far I have consumed tea, arranged to borrow a bike rack and tried yet again to get ee to unlock an iPhone :mrgreen:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    That's a productive day for you PW77, go and have a lie down.
    Did Papa New Guinea discover Papua New Guinea? He must be really old by now, older than Mikey and T47 even.
    Not much to report here. Going for lunch in Twickenham with the EPO later. The good news is my dentist appointment for later has been cancelled, unfortunately the EPO will reschedule it for another day.
  • arran77
    Thanks, I think I peaked too early today :lol:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    That's a productive day for you PW77, go and have a lie down.

Don't be daft, nothing is older than those two, they were around when the world was created weren't they :wink:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Did Papa New Guinea discover Papua New Guinea? He must be really old by now, older than Mikey and T47 even.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    It wasn't created :roll:
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • arran77
    team47b wrote:

I suspect this is an argument I won't win :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    arran77 wrote:
    team47b wrote:

Of course you won't, you weren't there. :P
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    team47b wrote:

True, I'll just bow down to T47's first hand knowledge of how the world came to be :lol:

seanoconn
  • Waved MrsHD off at the airport earlier for a week in Egypt for her mates 40th.

Planned a 100+ ride tomorrow in readiness for Italy and a ride on the bouncy bike this evening.

Onwards to a dad and lad dinner of sausage beans and mash followed by some cold beers in the garage whilst I change some tyres.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    team47b wrote:

True, I'll just bow down to T47's first hand knowledge of how the world came to be :lol:

No bowing down or kneeling, please :shock:
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    team47b wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    team47b wrote:

No bowing down or kneeling, please :shock:
    Of course it was created, have none of you read the 'Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy' series? :) It's as plausible as some of the more traditional accounts :wink:

Afternoon All,

Spinning on my corporate hamster wheel and at the same time trying to renew my car insurance and arrange juniors 13th birthday party, the joys. Later on will be 'negotiating' with the EPO re: future Welsh trips (in much the same way as the West 'negotiates' with ISIS or whatever they're called, except it's not as easy :P ).
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Is it worth losing your head over?
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • arran77
    Is it worth losing your head over?

:shock:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Which one? :lol:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    Went down to Saltash on business trip today, 370+ mile round trip. Only to find that there is no business in Saltash!
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,860
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Which one? :lol:

either? :)
  • Stevo_666
    Well I'm in the good books as juniors birthday do is now sorted and I negotiated £350 off the insurance for the cars from the Robbing B@stard Insurance Co Ltd. Will tell the EPO what day I'm going and let her whinge if she doesn't like it. Hopefully I won't get 'Bobbitted' tonight...