Columbian womens cycling teams new kit will deffo turn heads

ademort
ademort Posts: 1,924
edited September 2014 in The cake stop
The Columbians womens cycling team IDRD will most certainly raise a few eyebrows with their new cycling kit. It,s been described by one person as the worst designed garment of clothing in the history of the human race.Others have said that its simply outragous Please follow the link https://twitter.com/Ultimo_km1/status/5 ... 68/photo/1

Sorry the other link did not work this one does.
ademort
Chinarello, record and Mavic Cosmic Sl
Gazelle Vuelta , veloce
Giant Defy 4
Mirage Columbus SL
Batavus Ventura

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    ademort wrote:
    The Columbians womens cycling team IDRD will most certainly raise a few eyebrows with their new cycling kit. It,s been described by one person as the worst designed garment of clothing in the history of the human race.Others have said that its simply outragous Please follow the link http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/9091/Time-out/ ... enis.dhtml :shock:

Errr, that's a link to a subscription for some Dutch magazine (and not even one of those Dutch magazines :wink: ) :?
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • ademort
    ademort Posts: 1,924
    arran77 wrote:
    ademort wrote:
    The Columbians womens cycling team IDRD will most certainly raise a few eyebrows with their new cycling kit. It,s been described by one person as the worst designed garment of clothing in the history of the human race.Others have said that its simply outragous Please follow the link http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/9091/Time-out/ ... enis.dhtml :shock:

Errr, that's a link to a subscription for some Dutch magazine (and not even one of those Dutch magazines :wink: ) :?
    Please click on new link.
    ademort
    Chinarello, record and Mavic Cosmic Sl
    Gazelle Vuelta , veloce
    Giant Defy 4
    Mirage Columbus SL
    Batavus Ventura
  • arran77
    ademort wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    ademort wrote:

Please click on new link.

Holy mother of god :shock:

I've just had my dinner thanks!!!!

2944g15.jpg
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    oh my :shock:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,494
    Looks more like the Brazilian team to me :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Looks more like the Brazilian team to me :P

I decided not to look that closely to be honest, bunch of munters :wink:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,494
    Stop pretending to be so fussy.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,341
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:

As long as they have a pulse, i'm game.
  • arran77

That link just took me to a very scary part of the forum :shock:

seanoconn
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,535
    Stevo 666 wrote:

So you're fussy too?
  • arran77
    Anyone seen the back view of the kit?

seanoconn
  • pinno
    arran77 wrote:

That link just took me to a very scary part of the forum :shock:

Join in. I am sure you got lots to say. :wink:
    Pross wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

So you're fussy too?

One has to have standards.
  • arran77
    Pross wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

So you're fussy too?

Just incredibly low standards hey :wink:

seanoconn
  • arran77 wrote:
    Pross wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

So you're fussy too?

Just incredibly low standards hey :wink:

About as low as a snakes belly