Easy like Saturday morning

Philly8mt
Philly8mt Posts: 552
edited September 2014 in The bottom bracket
So here I am, wasting thirty mins in Costa waiting for my boy and two Garmin clad TT'ers turn up (nice bikes btw guys) ...

Large bloke at the next table starts explaining with great authority why they shouldn't be allowed on the road?!?!?
"They are riding track bikes and when they use them arm rests they can't steer or brake","it's dangerous am tellin ya"!!!

Almost walked over to ask him if he'd consider coaching me ;)

A couple of Scunthorpe players are queuing now ... Hope they order too much cake :D Come on Spireites!
Still thinking of something clever to say!

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    meh, today is a study day which = boring
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    Morning Tarmac Lovers,

RIt's rcovery Saturday for me - a few aches and pains after 2 days of biking on the trot but nothing that will keep me off the bike on Monday. Coffee has been consumed and a Full English Lunch down in town is on the cards shortly. Later will be checking jobs, post ride bike check and of course the footy :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Going to watch Welbz hit a hat-trick, go for a spin then watch Balo cause god knows what. Lovely morning spent in the coffee shop pretending the real world doesn't exist
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Come back from my hols and Arran is conspicuous by his absence. Has his keyboard broke?
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Dismantling a roof, hot and sweaty, mrs T that is :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    team47b wrote:

You're making mrs t doing the demo work? Good man :lol:

After a four day week last week I decided to make the next two weeks short weeks as well by taking next Friday and the following Monday off as well :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    arran77 wrote:
    After a four day week last week I decided to make the next two weeks short weeks as well by
    taking next Friday and the following Monday off as well :lol:

that will significantly impact your rapidly increasing post count
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    arran77 wrote:
    team47b wrote:

I am sat drinking a beer, she can't have beer as she is up the ladder, gotta have some elfin safety :D

So far we now have 'borrowed' 410 handmade 100 year old clay roof tiles :wink:

Right back to work...
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Stevo_666
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Come back from my hols and Arran is conspicuous by his absence. Has his keyboard broke?
    When he's 'at work', he's more likely to suffer from 'keyboard face' :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,366
    team47b wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    team47b wrote:

I am sat drinking a beer, she can't have beer as she is up the ladder, gotta have some elfin safety :D

So far we now have 'borrowed' 410 handmade 100 year old clay roof tiles :wink:

Right back to work...

Put them back T47.

Got up. Drank coffee. Ate. Worked. Rode for a bit. Coffee. Ate more. Watched the Vuelta. Fed kids. Fed me. Logged on to BR.

If I send Arran on a manic posting sesh all around the forum, would that make me a PW Pimp?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Got up. Drank coffee. Ate. Worked. Rode for a bit. Coffee. Ate more. Watched the Vuelta. Fed kids. Fed me. Logged on to BR.

If I send Arran on a manic posting sesh all around the forum, would that make me a PW Pimp?
    Only if your post count goes up because of his post whoring? But then that would make Arran your biatch :) Just thinking; you have a Merc, so just buy some dark tints for the windows and some pink furry seat covers and you can look the part as well.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,366
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Only if your post count goes up because of his post whoring? But then that would make Arran your biatch :) Just thinking; you have a Merc, so just buy some dark tints for the windows and some pink furry seat covers and you can look the part as well.

Good idea: Pimp mobile. It would have to be a cyber merc so that I can cruise the forums in comfort.

Can I whip my biatch when she's being naughty?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Can I whip my biatch when she's being naughty?
    Whatever floats your boat :)

By 'naughty', do you mean not posting enough?