Keep everyone happy Friday

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited September 2014 in The bottom bracket
Just so some of those people don't get confused or upset with no thread when they finish their days.

Arran stop slacking.

Long slog expected today but it will be followed by the pub and leaving my car where it is until Monday
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    Should I reply on this thread or start a new one like some sort of attention seeking post whore? I'll have a cup of tea and some biscuits whilst I think about it.
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    Looking forward to a relatively relaxing weekend before the start of the rugby season. May have to re visit the curry goat shop for lunch
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,360
    Sitting here contemplating what curried goat tastes like whilst trying to think of an inane thread title...

Foggy Friday. I told him to go to Specsavers.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    Foggy in my head after yesterday's beer/champagne and shots

Painful but fun - and not long to family Friday pub night :)
  • Veronese68 wrote:
    Should I reply on this thread or start a new one like some sort of attention seeking post whore?

:lol::lol::lol:
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Should I reply on this thread or start a new one like some sort of attention seeking post whore?

This time next week we won't have to worry about him as he'll be banned seeing as this is an English forum for English people :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Went out for curry and beer lunch, it was like wot normal people do :D

Even better someone else was paying, so free beer and free curry :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • arran77
    team47b wrote:
    Went out for curry and beer lunch, it was like wot normal people do :D

Even better someone else was paying, so free beer and free curry :D

Is you sayin you is not normal t47 :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,360
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Must be a sarcastic laugh 'cos we all know you hold the trophy :wink:

This time next week we won't have to worry about him as he'll be banned seeing as this is an English forum for English people :lol:

We got independence in 1963 and I am still allowed on the forum!
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • arran77
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Must be a sarcastic laugh 'cos we all know you hold the trophy :wink:

We got independence in 1963 and I am still allowed on the forum!

Bloody foreigner :P

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    Looks like Veronese hit a raw nerve somewhere :lol:

Evening Bracketeers,

Just back from sunny Wales and 2 days of downhill so a bit knackered but still grinning :D Another day there would have seen me 'Everesting' on the uplift :) No headplants today, but my knee did lose an argument with the top tube of the Panzer during an 'off'. This is when you discover one of the downsides of an 18kg bike. Next one booked for October 8)

Hope you lot have been playing nicely.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Glad we all played nice yesterday, 18kg bike not sure I could bench that now I've become a roadie ;0

Bloody Johnny Foreigner I think is the correct term?

Furthermore there are normal people here? Or are those who don't venture into BB the odd ones?

Now onto Saturdays thread
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy