The Missing Thursday Thread

Stevo_666
Stevo_666 Posts: 58,718
edited September 2014 in The bottom bracket
Slackers...

Had a very good day at Bike Park Wales, perfect weather, got 14 uplifts, lots of fun and only one headplant. Now fed and watered. To be repeated tomorrow at Cwmcarn 8)
"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,440
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Slackers...

Not very good one's at that.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • What day is it, where am I
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Slackers...

Had a very good day at Bike Park Wales, perfect weather, got 14 uplifts, lots of fun and only one headplant. Now fed and watered. To be repeated tomorrow at Cwmcarn 8)

They're bloody useless aren't they Stevo, I don't even know what I was doing yesterday that meant I couldn't be arsed to start such a thread :lol:

14 uplifts in one day you say, that's insane mountain bike action right there, more vertical ascent than any of these roadies will ever accomplish in a day as well :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Overrun with Thursdays :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,718
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Slackers...

They're bloody useless aren't they Stevo, I don't even know what I was doing yesterday that meant I couldn't be arsed to start such a thread :lol:

14 uplifts in one day you say, that's insane mountain bike action right there, more vertical ascent than any of these roadies will ever accomplish in a day as well :wink:
    That's 11,000 feet of vertical :) Plus another 9,000 today. And the uplift driver had to honk the horn to get 2 bunches of roadies to give way on the uplift road, they were sooooo slow up the hill. I suggested that he got a "Casey Jones' style cowcatcher for the front of the van :twisted:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]