Strava - a way to search for particular length rides?

ben-----
ben----- Posts: 573
edited September 2014 in Commuting chat
On Strava, is there a way to search, within your own rides, for rides which are say, between 30 and 35 miles?, or took 2 hours give or take 10 minutes?

Thanks.

Comments

• bartimaeus
    bartimaeus Posts: 1,812
    Use Veloviewer - it will allow you to sort your activities by just about anything you like. Veloviewer will import all your rides from Strava, and you'll get OS mapping, 3D profiles and lots of other stuff to play with.
    Vitus Sentier VR+ (2018) GT Grade AL 105 (2016)
    Giant Anthem X4 (2010) GT Avalanche 1.0 (2010)
    Kingley Vale and QECP Trail Collective - QECP Trail Building
  • Excellent, thanks -- I'll give that a go.
  • W12_Lad
    W12_Lad Posts: 184
    You just need to click on "Time" in the "My Activities" screen.
    This orders everything by time descending.
    Click again for time ascending.
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Well i never knew that, how cool?

And you can do the same for distance...

Thanks w12
  • W12 lad wrote:
    You just need to click on "Time" in the "My Activities" screen.
    This orders everything by time descending.
    Click again for time ascending.

I can't see how to do that. It's not even clear to me what the "My Activities" screen is. Sorry to be thicky but it's not clear to me.

There's a pop up menu on the kind of dashboard page, to the right of an "Activity Feed" heading, which has two options, "My Activities" and "I'm Following". Choosing my activities from that gives a recent handful of rides but only a few and no way I can see to click time.

On the page I usually use, whose address is like strava.com/athletes/1234567, underneath the bar chart you can click time, but that just effects the bar chart. The list of rides below remain the same and in the same order, in reverse chronological.

So how do I get to the "My Activities" page?

Thanks.
  • Found it :/ Silly me. Under the Training menu.