Bob Jungels

Peloton at 2:40
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    Non-starters today: Uran, Kangaert, Zubeldia and Knees
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • RichN95 wrote:
    Non-starters today: Uran, Kangaert, Zubeldia and Knees, this thread
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • salsiccia1
    salsiccia1 Posts: 3,725
    The longer the Vuelta carries on, the more I can see the argument for swapping season position with the Giro and shortening it to 2 weeks.
    It's only a bit of sport, Mun. Relax and enjoy the racing.
  • josame
    josame Posts: 1,162
    Salsiccia1 wrote:
    The longer the Vuelta carries on, the more I can see the argument for swapping season position with the Giro and shortening it to 2 weeks.

No wayyyyy jose
    'Do not compare your bike to others, for always there will be greater and lesser bikes'
  • thomthom
    thomthom Posts: 3,574
    A new low for a spoiler thread :D
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    People can't even be bothered to say who won.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • Coach H
    Coach H Posts: 1,092
    7 posts (now 8 including this one), is that it?!

Was the stage really that boring or is it a case of late season fatigue in Pro Race?
    Coach H. (Dont ask me for training advice - 'It's not about the bike')
  • eh
    eh Posts: 4,854
    To paraphrase the Lego Movie, 'this race is literally the worst'.

Actually it isn't but some terribly dull stages have left me feeling overall very let down and bored with it.
  • RichN95 wrote:

The German. The one with the nasty thing on his lip.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • FF seems to think the only person who should have facial hair is his nan.
    Life is unfair, kill yourself or get over it.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,163
    RichN95 wrote:

The German. The one with the nasty thing on his lip.

Hitler?
  • type:epyt wrote:
    FF seems to think the only person who should have facial hair is his nan.

Unfortunately I do not have the privilage of having a maternal or paternal grandmother left on Earth. You prick. Go and F off somewhere else. You are now on block...should have done that before you got to 150.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • type:epyt wrote:
    FF seems to think the only person who should have facial hair is his nan.

Unfortunately I do not have the privilage of having a maternal or paternal grandmother left on Earth. You prick. Go and F off somewhere else. You are now on block...should have done that before you got to 150.

Yawn.

If 'block' results in your homophobic, racist, zealot-esque posts not finding their way onto the forum then fine by me. I let your somewhat concerning personality traits lie as you seem to have a genuine love for cycling and that can only help the forum but seeing as you feel the need to behave like an abusive brat enough is enough.

Let's just concentrate on the cycling.
  • You haven't even got the balls to apologise. You really are a nasty little f*cker aren't you. Sad life you must have.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • ..x..
  • thomthom
    thomthom Posts: 3,574
    Well_that_escalated_quickly.jpg
  • So back to the stage as after pulling a 12 hour shift I'm tired and would like too know if it was really dull today or should I stay up to watch the later highlights?
    Pain hurts much less if its topped off with beating your mates to top of a climb.
  • adr82
    adr82 Posts: 4,002
    So back to the stage as after pulling a 12 hour shift I'm tired and would like too know if it was really dull today or should I stay up to watch the later highlights?
    Last 5k here - I doubt it's worth watching any more judging by the size of this thread.
  • Cheers for the link will give that a look.

Do feel like I miss out if I don't get my fix but if it's a rubbish one what's the point.
    Pain hurts much less if its topped off with beating your mates to top of a climb.
  • Premium commentary on the sprint by Kirby. I love the enthusiasm 8)
    Giant TCR Advanced II - Reviewed on my homepage
    Giant TCR Alliance Zero
    BMC teammachineSLR03
    The Departed
    Giant SCR2
    Canyon Roadlite
    Specialized Allez
    Some other junk...
  • Possibly the highlight of the stage was Europcar's Dan Craven photobombing the winner's presentation. Live on TV.

BxMb_I4CIAAR0hC.jpg
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    Gesink has abandoned for personal reasons. Pregnant wife in hospital. Best wishes to the family from me.
  • mm1
    mm1 Posts: 1,063
    adr82 wrote:
    So back to the stage as after pulling a 12 hour shift I'm tired and would like too know if it was really dull today or should I stay up to watch the later highlights?
    Last 5k here - I doubt it's worth watching any more judging by the size of this thread.

I enjoyed watching g.c. riders and teams playing pinball with the sprinters, it would have been a hairy finish in the wet. On the latest Backstage Pass, OGE riders describe the stage as being brutally hard like an Ardennes classic.
  • mikenetic wrote:
    Possibly the highlight of the stage was Europcar's Dan Craven photobombing the winner's presentation. Live on TV.

BxMb_I4CIAAR0hC.jpg

Bloody amazing pic