Hump day

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited September 2014 in The bottom bracket
Well after such an exciting Tuesday with all that Keynote stuff and myself still not wanting a new watch we have hit the middle of the week.

The secretary has arrived at an hour where I don't need to make my own coffee, which pleases me as it allows me to post this topic

The tarmac goes in for the first free service before I just do them myself.

Dog managed to get a mouthful of pigeon tail feathers this morning but no bird thank god

Finally the musing for the day
"Travel is the frivolous part of serious lives, and the serious part of frivolous ones"

Someone I can't remember

Oh and I forgot a day closer to losing Pina
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• A bit "meh" this morning, could not be arsed to go for a ride at 5.45 am even after an alcohol free night and will unfortunately have to forgo one tonight as grouting the bathroom becons.

Oh and some twunt has stolen about a grands worth of power tools out of one of my vans.

Oh well, onwards to grilled chicken and salad.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Oh and I forgot a day closer to losing Pina
    Have you hired a hit man? Probably best not to tell everyone if that is the case.
    Morning freaks,
    Feeling a tad hungover this morning, too much beer and curry last night. This resulted in a fairly slow ride in after my rapid weight loss programme.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    feeling just about warm after this months commute, hopefully it will be warmer on the way home.

The rest of the day is going to be a great PowerPoint day!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    ?!?! :shock:

Still recovering form a late night fitting a kitchen for a mate. He is going to be in my debt for years (deep menacing laugh whilst rubbing hands). Back to it tonight and off work tomorrow which means hours pedalling. Wahey.

Dropped thing one off at nursery this morning. Still in a trance after bumping into the gorgeous Adele on the way...big sigh...heap big sigh. Thing two is trying to attach the velcro in lots of ways on my laptop case right now.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    Still in a trance after bumping into the gorgeous Adele on the way...big sigh...heap big sigh.
    Laters.
    Is this Speshlady or someone else who's due to be getting a restraining order soon :P

Afternoon peeps, I'm off to Welshland in a few hours for my gravity double bill. May not be posting here quite as much till I get home on Friday night, assuming I am still alive afterwards :mrgreen:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Still in a trance after bumping into the gorgeous Adele on the way...big sigh...heap big sigh.
    Laters.
    Is this Speshlady or someone else who's due to be getting a restraining order soon :P

Afternoon peeps, I'm off to Welshland in a few hours for my gravity double bill. May not be posting here quite as much till I get home on Friday night, assuming I am still alive afterwards :mrgreen:

Don't give us that violin sh*t. Who gets the bikes of you fall off the cliff?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Laters.

Not you, you tight git.

If I want sympathy for my injuries, one of the office hotties can do that. Chicks dig scars and I usually manage to collect a few :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Laters.

Not you, you tight git.

If I want sympathy for my injuries, one of the office hotties can do that. Chicks dig scars and I usually manage to collect a few :)

What about your face from when your mother smacked you with a frying pan after you were born?
  • Stevo_666
    It would be a bit tricky for her smack me in the face with a frying pan before I was born :wink:
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    It would be a bit tricky for her smack me in the face with a frying pan before I was born :wink:

Fair enough. You can't blame her.
  • Stevo_666
    Toughens you up a bit, Biffa Bacon style.
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Toughens you up a bit, Biffa Bacon style.

Biffa Bacon!!...just 'cos you got yer Sammy Spangle outfit now your in the big stink, there's no escaping the fact that you're a Boro boy.
  • Stevo_666
    You're so perceptive :wink: