Monday marigolds & marble arch

simonhead
simonhead Posts: 1,399
edited September 2014 in The bottom bracket
Its monday.......

Spent yesterday afternoon doing a big bike clean and should have worn gloves as my hands are a bit of a mess this morning. May have a meeting in marble arch later.
Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Soft hands you say, according to Pina you just need w@nk more :lol: he says his hands are tough as rock :D
    simonhead wrote:
    Spent yesterday afternoon doing a big bike clean and should have worn gloves as my hands are a bit of a mess this morning.

First day back at work :( but on a plus point it's only a four day week for me :mrgreen:

Anyway, onwards to tea 8)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    I didnt say soft hands, nah its a shredded nail and staining that doesn't seem to come off.
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,684
    Looking forward to my three day week (2.5 now) :wink: Bosses are abroad this week and I'm off to sunny Wales on Wednesday afternoon. Looking good so far.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    simonhead wrote:
    I didnt say soft hands, nah its a shredded nail and staining that doesn't seem to come off.

Ah my apologies, Piña's clearly the only w@nker round here then :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,355
    Welcome back to the grindstone PW77. Looks like being a lovely day out there, I can just about see a window from my spot on the hamster wheel. Been busy as I guess lots of people have been out in their old nails and broken down. Lots of foreigners in the shop as it was the Beaulieu Autojumble at the weekend so they come in here to pick up what they couldn't find before they head for home. Should be getting some beer delivered this week as one of my Swedish customers will stop to pick stuff up in between brewery tours before he heads home.
    Out to replace the battery in my old mans car later. Thankfully I don't have to carry it on the push bike as I had one delivered to his house earlier.
  • I wear those latex gloves.

And for cleaning the bike something else
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,882
    work meh and now study meh :(
  • Well I've had a lovely day out in the sun on my bike. Exploring the Vale of Belvoir with a mate.
    Rode up to the castle and parked up with a nice latte, soaked up some rays and admired the view.

Works gonna be a sh1tter tomorrow after that :(
    Still thinking of something clever to say!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,355
    I wear those latex gloves.
    Did you want to work in customs and excise?
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:

Have you met him then :P

seanoconn
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Veronese68 wrote:

Sure he would like them to work in him
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy