Why should we?
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • asprilla
    asprilla Posts: 8,440
    Didn't finish it.

It assumes that people who cycle in a London live in London and it wouldn't let me choose Commuting, Recreation and Fitness as reasons for cycling. Why not?

I gave up rather than try and decide.
    Mud - Genesis Vapour CCX
    Race - Fuji Norcom Straight
    Sun - Cervelo R3
    Winter / Commute - Dolan ADX
  • menthel
    menthel Posts: 2,484
    Getting sick of people posting in this section asking for their survey to be filled in. A bit more background and a decently designed survey would help, as would a bit of good, old fashioned politeness.
    RIP commute...
    Sometimes seen bimbling around on a purple Fratello Disc or black and red Aprire Vincenza.
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    menthel wrote:
    Getting sick of people posting in this section asking for their survey to be filled in. A bit more background and a decently designed survey would help, as would a bit of good, old fashioned politeness.
    I've got no problem with being asked to complete surveys if the OP asks and the reason for it is explained but this is just a statement with no reasoning or explanation.
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • menthel
    menthel Posts: 2,484
    EKE_38BPM wrote:
    menthel wrote:
    I've got no problem with being asked to complete surveys if the OP asks and the reason for it is explained but this is just a statement with no reasoning or explanation.

Exactly. And also not just posting and then buggering off. Its hardly polite.
    RIP commute...
    Sometimes seen bimbling around on a purple Fratello Disc or black and red Aprire Vincenza.
  • vimfuego
    vimfuego Posts: 1,783
    *buggers off*

:lol:
    CS7
    Surrey Hills
    What's a Zwift?
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Ya miserable gits, I filled it in :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn