Went to the local beach for a coffee but there was nowhere to park my bike :D

imagejpg1.jpg

imagejpg1-1.jpg

...and they all went for a swim first :roll:
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    You could have bagged yourself a decent modern bike while they were all out for a swim :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    You could have bagged yourself a decent modern bike while they were all out for a swim :wink:

No he couldn't they've all got those ghey skinny tyres on them :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Stevo 666 wrote:

:D

I could have waited for them to get back from their swim as they all spent the next five minutes struggling to try and get out of 'wetsuits', what with it being so cold today :roll:

Anyway I do have a decent modern bike too, I'll have you know not all my modes of transport are ancient :D
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    team47b wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

:D

I could have waited for them to get back from their swim as they all spent the next five minutes struggling to try and get out of 'wetsuits', what with it being so cold today :roll:

Anyway I do have a decent modern bike too, I'll have you know not all my modes of transport are ancient :D

You failed to mention your magic carpet. > cue other euphemisms...
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    team47b wrote:
    What, one with pneumatic tyres and derailleurs? :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Not enough sunshine :P
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Not enough sunshine :P

Sorry SS, classic car event same beach later that day...

DSC02993_2.jpg