New bike narrowed down to these 3 what would you do

Hanners
Hanners Posts: 260
edited September 2014 in Road buying advice
I am having a carrer change in a month and have decided to upgrade my bike but i will only be keeping one bike as an allrounder(winter, summer, club runs the odd sporting 10tt) and cant decide between these 3;

Enigma echo

Van Nic Aquilo

Condor Super Acciao

i will have two sets of wheels; handbuilts for the winter and a nice set of deep section tubs for summer days and the odd tt/ maybe a vets race every now and then
im about 70kgs and will be mostly turbo during the week and a long one or two over the weekend, i might use it for a bit of london commuting but not sure. at the moment im riding a genisis equilibrium which i have managed to get a nice position in(slammed and low). any comments on the above anything ive missed?

Comments

• maddog 2
    maddog 2 Posts: 8,114
    I rode the Van Nic last week on hols and it was okay but nothing outstanding. Toe overlap was a bit of an issue too, as the wheelbase is a quite short. Headtube was a good length though, so it was comfy.
    Facts are meaningless, you can use facts to prove anything that's remotely true! - Homer
  • Condor if you want a stiff racer. Loads of my friends ride them and luv em.
    Pegoretti
    Colnago
    Cervelo
    Campagnolo
  • bmxboy10
    bmxboy10 Posts: 1,958
    My experience of the Van Nic range is exactly the same as Maddogs.
    Just to throw a curve ball if you like the Condor and have money to stretch to the Enigma how about a custom Legend Fadaia? Probably will be built quicker than the Enigma too.