It's Friday, Beeatches!!!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited September 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I've had a shoot nights sleep. Someone from work is having a really tough time finding somewhere to live for a couple of weeks before her new tenancy starts, and I'm contemplating lending her my bed. She is incredibly hot which is the tempting bit, but it would be annoying as it would simply mean I'm on the sofa bed for 2 weeks.

Today, soldering, getting annoyed at minion, and then over to Bury.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    holy shoot yes she's hot!!!!

anyway...BOOM!! it's fryday, lets get this started right with some fried pig 8)

good ride last night with northern monkey, found that a trail that we occasionally ride has been completely transformed by the trail fairies and is bloody awesome now! I look like I've been self harming though as the brambles ripped my arms to shreds :x

that's about it, I'm off for bacon.

see ya
  • gazeddy
    gazeddy Posts: 305
    morning

rebuilt bike last night spent ages getting gears indexed to discover the cassette is worse for wear. not happy considering i need a new BB too.
    I rode what you dug last summer
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    More than a little relieved that it's Fryday. This obviously means an excess of dead fried piggy will be consumed. Got a fair amount of stuff to do over the weekend, hopefully it will include ordering a new frame.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    Shoot sleep for me to

Working from home today, which is a relief after yesterday long day in high wycombe. Being at home has meant time for a decent run this morning and a good chunk of work.

Soon is more conference calls followed by lunch out with my credit insurance guy :-)

Later is a party - it will be excessive
  • veronese68
    matthew h wrote:
    Why does this not surprise me?
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    All reet worm food

TKM, get on that sofa bed sharpish and invest in some rohypnol!

sat out in the sun.........again!

Standard day of lazing, watching the occasional top bit of euro bush, boozing and scoffing foreign muck! It's all good.

If Matthew H says a party is going to be a bit excessive does that translate as apocolyptic?
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • bg13 wrote:
    :lol: I'd be lying if I said the idea hadn't already crossed my mind. If only I had a contact... :twisted:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13 wrote:
    :lol: I'd be lying if I said the idea hadn't already crossed my mind. If only I had a contact... :twisted:

If a contact doesn't come through - go traditional and get her plastered.
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

Lots of rugby players are going
  • bg13 wrote:

She just came into work now to give me a stash of money that I'm keeping in my locker (she's leaving the country for a week). I honestly can't tell if she's flirting with me, or whether she's like that with everyone (which I suspect she is). She may very well be up for it...
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 wrote:

She just came into work now to give me a stash of money that I'm keeping in my locker (she's leaving the country for a week). I honestly can't tell if she's flirting with me, or whether she's like that with everyone (which I suspect she is). She may very well be up for it...

Introduce her to little TKM at your next meeting, think you'll have a clue how she wants things to play out then!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

do you need to be drunk enough to put up with them all having a go on you? :wink:
  • veronese68
    welshkev wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

do you need to be drunk enough to put up with them all having a go on you? :wink:
    I was going to say that should necessitate staying sober enough to ensure no 'pranks' are played on you.
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

I was going to say that should necessitate staying sober enough to ensure no 'pranks' are played on you.

:D
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    bg13 wrote:

Well clearly as she's speaking to you, means she wants some.

Get her in those bogs and give her a good'un, from all of us.

As she screams, that's a sign of acceptance.
  • Briggo wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

This is pretty much my life rules. "She's talking to me? She must want me!"
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    Briggo wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

This is pretty much my life rules. "She's talking to me? She must want me!"

FHRITP

(been watching a bit too much liveleak!)

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,530
    Evening Twunts,

Pedalling into work is quite a god way of getting rid of a hangover. I then made myself popular by buying a round of bacon sarnies for the office (I had two lots which doubled up as lunch) - I hoping to set a trend here.

We have a new office hottie so there are now two of them again so now we are 'hot desking' I can sit within letching distance. Far too distracting, so didn't get much work done today :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    We have a new office hottie so there are now two of them again so now we are 'hot desking' I can sit within letching distance. Far too distracting, so didn't get much work done today :)
    You know the rules!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    You know the rules!

Rule 72. If she looks at you, bang her in the arse?

Or was it

Rule 103. If she looks at you, slap your little one across her face?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    You know the rules!
    Only if you repost the link to your fit wannabe housemate :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Hahaha I was wondering if anyone noticed that. I followed the rules, nobody said it had to stay up though :P
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Heh, just found the url in my browsing history. Time to go for another perv :twisted: