There's nobody here thread

pinno
pinno Posts: 52,089
edited September 2014 in The bottom bracket
Ho hum...

Where's PW Razzle Dazzle?
Where's SM (If he's not doing S&M with Belinda Mk2)
Where's T47b?
Veronesse (Unless kidnapped by the Mafia)
Sean 'lines away' con and
The beer quality tester, matth

I want a full and unequivocal explanation.

Hols, no apologies required:
GM, MattC
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    I'm on holiday :mrgreen:

Been doing so little else that I'm wide awake at this god awful hour when no one else is, not even all you wage slaves!!!
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    I was out last night...just managed to burn off some of last nights cider and curry by pedalling in. May be around this evening?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    I was out at a meeting discussing finances for the scout troop, looking at different ways of raising money. Hopefully some good will come of it.
    Been rather busy at work this week too, just not really into it.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    I was busy watching paint dry :roll:
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • team47b
  • pinno
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I was out at a meeting discussing finances for the scout troop, looking at different ways of raising money. Hopefully some good will come of it.

How about blowing up blow-up dolls sponsored marathon? I even know the very man to give advice.

Anyway, serves you right for going on holiday and having fun.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Was meant to be in the pub, but worked late

Though not on the original list :(
  • arran77
    team47b wrote:

Now that's a serious kick in the nuts for piña if that was the more interesting option for you than being on here with him :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Veronese68 wrote:

How about blowing up blow-up dolls sponsored marathon? I even know the very man to give advice.
    Need to do a bit more than that. We need a new roof on the stores as it is leaking rather badly and damaging the equipment. As it is contains asbestos it will be a costly exercise so we are looking for corporate sponsorship and grants. Having a scout hut with a large field in Kingston is a huge luxury and great for the kids, unfortunately it's expensive to maintain.
  • team47b
    arran77 wrote:
    team47b wrote:

Now that's a serious kick in the nuts for piña if that was the more interesting option for you than being on here with him :lol:

He's a cultured art lover so he will appreciate playing second fiddle to great art, and oil paint takes a long time to dry, mrs T does the painting, I just like to sniff the paint :D
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    Been enjoying curry goat, rice & peas.....sorry
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • tlw1
    simonhead wrote:
    Been enjoying goat....sorry

Urm, ok
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    What?
  • pinno
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Need to do a bit more than that. We need a new roof on the stores as it is leaking rather badly and damaging the equipment. As it is contains asbestos it will be a costly exercise so we are looking for corporate sponsorship and grants. Having a scout hut with a large field in Kingston is a huge luxury and great for the kids, unfortunately it's expensive to maintain.

All you need is a bloody great tent, I thought you were scouts not jessies.

Apols matt, I stuck you on the list.

For any other amendments to the original list, please apply in writing.
  • tlw1
    Apols matt, I stuck you on the list.

like a visitor to a 70's DJ's house - I'm touched
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    I was on holiday with my other half and her parents :D I was looking like perfect son in law material until I was showing the dad pictures on my phone and scrolled too far :(
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn wrote:
    I was on holiday with my other half and her parents :D I was looking like perfect son in law material until I was showing the dad pictures on my phone and scrolled too far :(
    Surely the smileys should be the other way round on that post? :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    seanoconn wrote:

was it a picture of Pina?
  • arran77
    matthew h wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

No, it was him t-boning the future mother in law :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

preferable to the pic of Pina :)
  • arran77
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

preferable to the pic of Pina :)

w0kck.jpg

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

I've hacked Seano's phone...

having-sex-with-a-cow.jpg
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

she's better looking than I expected
  • arran77
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

she's better looking than I expected

They reckon you look at the mother in law to see what the wife's going to look like when she's older so I'm not sure that when Sean said nursery milf he was being entirely honest :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    I wonder what the love child of a Womble and a Cow would look like?
  • tlw1
    Really is no one here currently
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I guess he'd be ok for the first 100 yards, then he would get out of step.