Signature blocks and kit?

vortice
vortice Posts: 244
edited September 2014 in Road buying advice
Anyone think there is any value in adding the primary kit we use to our signature blocks? There is always discussion about which bibs, which shoes, which bike etc. Well if everyone added their main kit to their signatures then we could see who owns stuff when looking for opinions?

Just a thought. :D

Comments

• jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    Vortice wrote:
    Anyone think there is any value in adding the primary kit we use to our signature blocks? There is always discussion about which bibs, which shoes, which bike etc. Well if everyone added their main kit to their signatures then we could see who owns stuff when looking for opinions?

The whole purpose of a signature block is to notify unsavory types of what bike(s) they can expect to find when they break into your garage or shed :wink:

PM me your address, I'd love to come round, have a coffee and discuss your idea in greater detail :D
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • vortice
    vortice Posts: 244
    jordan_217 wrote:
    Vortice wrote:

The whole purpose of a signature block is to notify unsavory types of what bike(s) they can expect to find when they break into your garage or shed :wink:

PM me your address, I'd love to come round, have a coffee and discuss your idea in greater detail :D

Yeah, but I don't live where I say I live! :lol: